• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Broken?

Pieman

Ward Prentice (10)
Not much. Avatars still visible/ invisible pretty much at random (I can see yours today but couldn't yesterday; yesterday I could see Braveheart's but today I can't) & still can't upload pics.

Is anyone else having a problem logging in with Tapatalk?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^^^ I deleted it when the forum problems started, thinking that maybe it was the problem, and haven't bothered reloading it as I don't really miss it.

Pieman

Ward Prentice (10)
^^^^^^^^^^^^ I deleted it when the forum problems started, thinking that maybe it was the problem, and haven't bothered reloading it as I don't really miss it.

I've only been using it on my phone, but might have to stick to my desktop now for this forum.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
New update this morning and it is fixed

No it isn't.

Have updated Tapatalk, still not working.

Seems to be impossible to reset your password from G&G, as the captcha thing not loading. But can reset it from Tapatalk, but still can't sign in from Tapatalk.

Pieman

Ward Prentice (10)
No it isn't.

Have updated Tapatalk, still not working.

Seems to be impossible to reset your password from G&G, as the captcha thing not loading. But can reset it from Tapatalk, but still can't sign in from Tapatalk.

Ditto. I'm still getting a couple of messages. Either " System Message - Tapatalk is disabled in this forum, please contact the forum administrator for more." Or ‘Server error occurred[mysqli prepare error: Table ‘gagr_forum.xf_tapatalk_users’ doesn’t exist]

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Its a pretty ordinary experience using the website on chrome on your phone. Really need Tapatalk working for a phone.

G&G been awfully quite last few days. Is everybody getting locked out on Tapatalk?

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
There has to be a major problem.
Hardly any posting at all, in any thread.
Haven't seen Quick Hands or Inside Shoulder or Half for some time. And they live in this place.

Suspect everyone is locked out on Tapatalk and couldn't be bothered using it though Crome.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Like this!
Dance GIF.gif

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Yep profile pictures are back, Dismal's profile picture is Sully's one. Though I suspect that to be more a major malfunction with DP than the forum.

And holy shit the like function works properly again, time to start dishing out some internet, faceless love.