• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Translations

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Hey Liam, not certain but I think you need to have a few posts (the number 10 rings a bell) under your belt before you can start a new thread.
Otherwise you could get someone else (a mod maybe) to start it on your behalf.
Hope that helps.

Liam Robertson

Peter Burge (5)
Much appreciated Scoey,
Would you by any chance know if there is a QLD Schoolboy Rugby thread? A friend of mine is begging me to find out for him.
Thanks.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can help me. I'm new to the forum and I am wanting to start a new thread, yet I don't know how. If anyone has any information that could help, please don't hesitate!

Thanks,
LR

At the top of the "Rugby Discussion" sub-forum there's a box headed "Suggested Threads" where you can post whatever it is you have in mind & which may or may not become an actual thread (the mods decide, I'm guessing). Then, as @Scoey says, after you've made "x" number of posts you'll see a "Post New Thread" button at the top of all the sub-forums that allows you to run your OP up the proverbial & see who salutes.......

My advice is to start by posting on the threads that interest you for a while to get a feel for the place before taking the next step. I can pretty much guarantee that these fora (?) are way more newbie-friendly than, say, PlanetRugby, TSF or The Roar. Welcome aboard & look forward to your future thoughts & opinions.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
There's a few but I'm not familiar with any of them. If you click on Forums > Rugby Forums > Schoolboy Rugby, you should find what you're looking for there.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^ yeah, hell hath no fury like a rugger mummy whos precious Sebastian has just been flattened by "one of THOSE boys"

image.jpg

Liam Robertson

Peter Burge (5)
Forgive me if there already is one, but does anyone know of any rowing threads? I'm talking state rowing and above.

Many thanks,
LR