• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Get O'Neill onto The Rugby Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbyisfun

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Who else reckons its time for O'Neill to get onto the Rugby Club to talk about the state of Australian Rugby??

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Does it matter if he gets interviewed or not? Most people already have there own opinions on whats wrong and what should change, all it would result in is people bitching that he towed the company line & we already have multiple threads on that.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Does it matter if he gets interviewed or not? Most people already have there own opinions on whats wrong and what should change, all it would result in is people bitching that he towed the company line & we already have multiple threads on that.

It absolutely matters. We pile shit on the bloke daily on this forum, for apparently good reason.

I'd love to see him on the podcast speaking frankly, and answering his critics. I'm interested in what he has to say and why he has made the decisions that he has.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
It absolutely matters. We pile shit on the bloke daily on this forum, for apparently good reason.

I'd love to see him on the podcast speaking frankly, and answering his critics. I'm interested in what he has to say and why he has made the decisions that he has.

Cos he would answer frankly?

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
  1. The guy is obviously a fan of the game.
  2. Safe to say he has been a fan for a while.
  3. Blind freddy can see the dire state of our attack and the poor signs for the game in general.
  4. The guy is the highest power and authority of the game in Australia.

Why wouldn't he want to go on the rugby club and either explain why things are the way they are. The only reason I could guess is he is busy doing something else more pressing or interesting to him.

Wonder what that could be?

J

Jiggles

Do you really think the blokes on the podcast would have the balls to ask him the tough questions? And If they did do you think they would have the balls to chase after him when he dead bats some party line answer?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
  1. The guy is obviously a fan of the game.
  2. Safe to say he has been a fan for a while.
  3. Blind freddy can see the dire state of our attack and the poor signs for the game in general.
  4. The guy is the highest power and authority of the game in Australia.

Why wouldn't he want to go on the rugby club and either explain why things are the way they are. The only reason I could guess is he is busy doing something else more pressing or interesting to him.

Wonder what that could be?

I think he doesn't get the fact that it is we who own the game not qantas or Castrol.
He doesn't see the need to persuade or inform us because we don't matter.
Anyway, for the most part we're rusted: he'll never lose us to another game and he knows it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

daz

Who else reckons its time for O'Neill to get onto the Rugby Club to talk about the state of Australian Rugby??

Nope. That's like asking the PM to get interviewed on Play School.

Let's get JON, Nuci and RD on Q&A instead, with an audience of GAGR members and paid up Oz S15 members.

And pigs will fly.....

R

randalf8

given the softballs lobbed to quade cooper, I doubt JON would have to answer anything tougher than a request to reveal his preferred brand of leather loafer

Status
Not open for further replies.