• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

(God) Help the Kiwi Olympic team....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
I just came across this:

http://www.roddandgunn.co.nz/NZ2012 Olympic Competition/Information/392

From that fine clothing establishment 'Rodd and Gunn'. The aim seems to be designing a t-shirt offering support for their team...in their words "Get creative and support our New Zealand athletes. Inspire our London 2012 Olympics team with your design"

I am sure there must be a few on this site to rise to the challenge and help our Tasman cousins.

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
So much for trying to be smart...I see a non-trivial typo in the heading of this post and have no idea how to change it....

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
I was going to change it to "God defend the NZ Olympic Team" but thought it a bit obscure!

"God of nations, at thy feet, in the bonds of love we meet...."

Not for anyone on a rugby forum - I even know the Maori verse because I've heard it so many times.

suckerforred

Chilla Wilson (44)
"God of nations, at thy feet, in the bonds of love we meet...."

Not for anyone on a rugby forum - I even know the Maori verse because I've heard it so many times.

You are not the only one. Actually sang it at a Bledisole once. Got some very strange looks in my wallabies jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.