• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GPS U/16s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black & White

Vay Wilson (31)
As CAS have established a U/16s thread, I believe its only nature for the GPS to have one. I am not overly familiar with the current teams, but Joeys from what I can gather are the dominant team in this age group. While to most us that should not be a surprised, I believe Newington have been strengthened and could challenge Joeys dominance. View on the other hand, if they follow their established habit of blooding players early in the Opens division could be weaker than when they were the 15As.

Comments on the other schools are encouraged, even ones about the lower grades such as 16Bs,Cs,Ds or even lower. So if there is a proud father of a 16 side, irrespective their teams grade, lets here from you. Who knows, just because he might be a B,C or D side, doesn't stop him achieving in two years time a place in the 1st XV. Its happened before and it will happen again.

Jim Belshaw

Bob Loudon (25)
Yes, but is appears to be so unused I thought was out of date. Hence, my reasons for creating this one. But if mods want us plebes to use that one so be it. It was just the CAS U/16 site has been going great, while the GPS one was positively inertia. But mine is not to reason why, but to do or die.

Into the valley of death....

Status
Not open for further replies.