• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Head Coach Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
We are looking for a 1st Grade Coach at Kings Old Boys, a Sydney Division 2 Subbies side.

PM me if you are interested or know of anyone who can help.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Extensive playing and coaching experience at Test level or higher.

If you don't have that, maybe just some Sydney club coaching experience.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I've got a cartel lined up for you. Lee Grant to run the backs, Fatprop overseeing the engine room, Austin as video analyst, Cutter on S&C and yours truly masterminding things.

I think we can go all the way this year.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Sounds good. Lindommer to provide the free piss, Gagger to be in charge of NH recruitment, Moses can rig up the big screen, Timmsy can run the ticketing, and Cyclo can do any required surgery after the game.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)

Just so there's no confusion in the new roles, can I still apply if I only have experience higher then Test level?

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)

I know of a bloke called Jim Williams that fits the bill. With any luck he may need a job.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
We train at Wentworth Park in Glebe and play at Kings out at Parramatta.

Geez guys, this was supposed to be a serious thread trying to find a coach. Now it has descended into... this.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Sounds good. Lindommer to provide the free piss, Gagger to be in charge of NH recruitment, Moses can rig up the big screen, Timmsy can run the ticketing, and cyclo can do any required surgery after the game.

47 years watching heaven's game (my first ever test a victory over the Bokke at the SCG, I was hooked), junior club official, referee, Level 2 touchie, rabid Pirates/Tahs/Wallabies supporter, and you OFFER ME A SPOT IN THE CATERING CORPS AT KOB.

PPhhh. I wouldn't go there even if they offered to buy my free piss.

T

tranquility

47 years watching heaven's game (my first ever test a victory over the Bokke at the SCG, I was hooked), junior club official, referee, Level 2 touchie, rabid Pirates/Tahs/Wallabies supporter, and you OFFER ME A SPOT IN THE CATERING CORPS AT KOB.

PPhhh. I wouldn't go there even if they offered to buy my free piss.

You played a test?

Edit; Sorry I get it. I thought you meant that you went so bad in your first test that you got hooked to the reserves. The makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.