• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Heineken Cup: Toulon v. Munster (Spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

macg101

Munster out of HC after 12 years of reaching the quarter finals...

Toulon 32 - Munster 16

DEVASTATED...time to drink my way out of this problem

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
macq101

Bad form this thread. I had taped the game but hadn't had time to watch it yet. It's my fault because it's risky, but on this forum we usually don't give the result away on the thread title. It you couldn't find the Heineken Cup thread (which I would have stayed away from) at least have a thread title that is not a spoiler.

Therefore I have changed the thread title from:

Munsters Devastating Exit

to

I will change it back in a day or two by which time everybody in my position would have watched it already.

PS - As a Munster fan I may join you in that consoling drink. Thomond78 will be blotto by now.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
that was a funny game Toulon were pretty decent though

Lirish held up their end of the bargain T78 but it was no to be

M

macg101

macq101

Bad form this thread. I had taped the game but hadn't had time to watch it yet. It's my fault because it's risky, but on this forum we usually don't give the result away on the thread title. It you couldn't find the Heineken Cup thread (which I would have stayed away from) at least have a thread title that is not a spoiler.

Therefore I have changed the thread title from:

Munsters Devastating Exit

to

I will change it back in a day or two by which time everybody in my position would have watched it already.

PS - As a Munster fan I may join you in that consoling drink. Thomond78 will be blotto by now.

Ah I'm really sorry man, its my fault for not being up to scratch on the rules of the forum! I'll make it up to you guys somehow, I really didn't think, last time I post with a few Heinekens on me! Keep the name it prob is a bit more professional anyways! ha

Ye all Munster fans are attending the wake as we speak! twas a really horrible way to go out too, without anything to cheer about!

Id like to see if anyone gets cited over the O'Gara scrap!

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Does anyone have a highlights clip for this game?

Can't find one anywhere for the life of me. I COULD be patient and wait for one to turn up or you could help me out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.