• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

HELP NEEDED with daily news

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Chinamen Fuck Up The Moon.

--NY Times--

Following China's successful landing on the dark side of the moon, NASA reports are coming through that the asiatic space mariners have already fucked the whole place up completely.

"They've only been there 20 fucken minutes and there's already fucken garbage everywhere" marvelled one NASA spokesman.

moon_zpsmkakhegn.jpg

Those 'trees' they've photoshopped in aren't fooling anyone.
--the dark side of the moon, yesterday.

"Selfie sticks, fucken macdonalds wrappers, you name it" continued the NASA spokesman. "Bugger me, they've already got factories up and running there chundering out cheap fucken knock-off Nike bullshit.

"20 fucken minutes and already the moon's air quality is unbreathable. Un-fucken-believable."

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Grunter Taylor To Open Nail Salon.
--Te Anau Gazette--

Te Anau's rugby captain Grunter Taylor is to open Te Anau's first-ever nail salon.

grunter_zpsj0bjg6ho.jpg

"Yeah. We'll be stocking nails. At the nail salon. Maybe some hammers too. That's all."

"So come on down to my nail salon and buy some nails you f**kwits" continued Taylor. "We have nails. And maybe some hammers too. Righto."

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Jackson Estate Sues E.T For Bum Rape.
--NY Times--

The Michael Jackson estate have taken the unprecedented step of filing a lawsuit indicting E.T, the adorable extra-terrestrial who briefly visited the planet Earth back in 1982, for "fiddling with Jacko's space junk" in 1982.

mj8.jpg
Wacko Jacko and E.T back in happier times. Or were they.

"E.T also fucked young Jacko right up his fucken space clacka" said Neverland Estate spokesman Tito Jackson in a hand-written statement. "Jacko told me afterwards, he thought E.T was just scoping out his bumcrack a bit back there in a friendly space fella sort of a way but then hello, suddenly we're blaming it on the boogie and it's Billie Jean right up Jacko's fucken Khyber" continued Tito. "We the Neverland Estate are filing under the motion that E.T took away Jacko's youthful innocence. That's why my little brother started rooting little boys. He became addicted to little boys bumcracks because of E.T, the pedo space wanker. The Neverland Estate are awaiting a response from E.T 's legal representatives as to whether this filthy space pedo will accept a plea bargain or plead guilty to all charges including but not limited to Bum Violation, Space Rooting, Bumcrack Engagement and Clacka Disruption."

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Local Bachelor Finally Ties The Knot

--Wollongong Gazette--

Local bachelor Mr Wayne Gunston of number 666 Bumhole Close, Wollongong, NSFW, has finally tied the knot.

Mr Gunston's bride's name is Raewyn Goolagong of Wollongong.

raeleneg.jpg

Mrs Raewyn Goolagong of Wollongong.

"Yeah, I first laid eyes on her saw her last night" said Mr Gunston. "She was taking a dump in the urinal in the blokes dunnies at the Redfern RSL. Proposed to her on the spot. She was still mid-dump but quickly replied 'yeah righto, fuck it.' Good enough for me. Anyway, here we on Saturday morning and once we get back from this arvo's honeymoon down at the chip shop I reckon the wife could be put to good use in the family urinal cake smuggling business" continued Mr Gunston.

hair.jpg

"Fucken cracker."
-Mr Gunston.

Related Articles:
http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/co...d-gold-rugby-network.13978/page-3#post-776421

586c8f3a-cbf3-4f03-a06b-a31ae693ddbe_zpsybu0ckmc.png

Last edited:

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Man Tries to Remove Pubic Hair at Gunston Beauty Salon

Sorta sounds true.... Tried Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.
Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat. I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types... Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.
I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.
At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.
Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.
Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.
I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.
Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.
This wasn't doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.
Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..."Ooooh, that feels good".
Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.
I can understand that having a sprout farted against her leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status.
So to sum it up: Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
haha, yeah read that one before, a classic

--------------------------------------------------

Local Farm Infested With Flowers.

--USA Today--

A local potato farm has been recently ravaged by an unsightly infestation of flowers.

flowers.jpg

The infestation in question.

"They disgust me" said the potato farmer. "I tried eating one of the useless red c**ts, just in case it was some weird new strain of potato but no. They are fucking flowers. All of them. Every last fucking one of them. Inedible, useless pongy little shits."

flowers.jpg

"Oh, just fuck off already."

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I love it when shit like this* happens:

"A teenager who tried to sue his school for banning him when he refused a chickenpox vaccine has come down with the contagious virus".

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/worl...-over-chickenpox-vaccine-gets-chickenpox.html

* provided, of course, it's only the anti-vaxxers getting infected. Normal people should be able to sue their asses for endangering everyone else imo.

As I've observed before, karma may be a bitch but she's got a wicked sense of humour :)

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
I love it when shit like this* happens:

"A teenager who tried to sue his school for banning him when he refused a chickenpox vaccine has come down with the contagious virus".

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/worl...-over-chickenpox-vaccine-gets-chickenpox.html

* provided, of course, it's only the anti-vaxxers getting infected. Normal people should be able to sue their asses for endangering everyone else imo.

As I've observed before, karma may be a bitch but she's got a wicked sense of humour :)
You may not like anti vaxxers but can't say I've ever seen them celebrating when someone gets a vaccine injury.

Keep it classy huh

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Nuremburg Barbie Picks Up New Sponsor.

--NY Times--

The Special Counselor to President Trump, Dr Nuremburg Barbie, has today confirmed that her new sponsor is agrochemical giant Monsanto.

"Yes, I can indeed confirm that I do now have a sponsorship deal with Monsanto. They reverse-engineered a fertiliser that once I spray it all up and down my birth hatch enables me to grow incredibly long pubes. Then, once the pubus memoralis reach the required length, they can be harvested and reappropriated on top of President Trump's head" stated the Special Counsel.

"Yes, I can confirm that President Trump's hair is already comprised mostly of my pubes" confimed Nuremburg Barbie. "I would say about 98% of current growth. No further comment. No, 'Monsanto' is not a Mexican word. You must be thinking of the word 'mosquito'. That is a Mexican word. No further comment. Mattel? What has Mattel got to do with it? Pardon? Yes, I am paid handsomely for my contribution to world head piece. No, President Trump and I do not jokingly call his hair 'the Tijuana Twat Tassles' for a laugh. No further comment. No, we don't call his hair the Taco Trump Tower Triffids either. No, there are no side effects to the fertiliser. I just have foot-long pubes that's all."

nurem1_zpsslw3jc4x.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ well, no, of course they shouldn't all die. I hope the kid in the story got the necessary medical treatment, I just find it ironic that someone's rejection of fact-based medical science in favour of debunked scaremongering puts them in the position of needing said fact-based medical science to save them from the consequences.

In broader terms I'm tolerant of pretty much anything that doesn't harm others or put them at serious risk of harm. The anti-vax myth is resulting in outbreaks of diseases that were all but eradicated before they came along. That's putting others (e.g. children too young to be vaccinated, the small percentage of people who've been vaccinated but can still get infected) at serious risk of harm IMO.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
HBO To Fund Miniseries Dramatisation On The Day TJ Went Thermonuclear

--HBO--

Following today's cataclysmic thermonuclear meltdown, the epicentre of which was believed to be the New Tinpot Lancaster Park rugby stadium in Christchurch, New Zealand, the US television company HBO have declared they will "break the bank" to fund a mini-series dramatisation of this epochal event.

The seismic event occurred at the climax of the Crusaders versus Rebels rugby football match,"Never before has a human being achieved nuclear fission and triggered an actual nuclear meltdown" said a gobsmacked HBO executive. "We believe his name is 'TJ' but we are still trying to fish him out of the remains of his irradiated commentary booth. Miraculously, he survived the event due to the copious amounts of semen he'd expunged all over the place which formed a sort of anti-nuclear coating all over his body. Who knew."

TJ's booth: somewhere down there.
tjbooth_zpsno76faxo.jpg

"By halftime TJ was actually glowing and hot to the touch" said co-commentator and shriekingly annoying fucktard Justin Marshrill. "Then once Crotty dinged over the conversion to his own try to make it 66-0 I remember the final whistle sounding then everything went black."

The HBO executive went on to say "we've made the executive decision to use the actual New Zealand accents even though they are largely unintelligible to the outside world. Yes, yes, of course we'll have subtitles. What? No. Fuck no. No chance. Zero. Justin Marshall will NOT be taking any part whatsoever in production and will receive no mention AT ALL during any part of the series. Let me make that very clear. That is in fact our primary objective for the entire making of the series. To whitewash his place in rugby commentary history. In fact, we will be spending the majority of our budget sourcing advice from 1980's KGB officers and the Kremlin as to how to do this with maximum efficiency. No more questions, you fucking arsehole."

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Donald Trump Solves Climate Change.
--USA Today--

President Trump has today announced that he has a simple solution to the planet's rising ocean levels. "We have an excess of water? It will soon flood the planet? No biggie. We have volcanoes. It's simple. Pour the excess water down into the volcanoes to where the lava stuff is. Lava is hot and will turn the water into steam. That's Science 101. Hey presto, no more water. What are the science guys doing? Do I have to think of everything around here? Of course, this is very dangerous work to do manually because volcanoes are highly radioactive and are hot to the touch. So each science guy will only have 90 seconds to carry his bucket of water up the volcano to the crater edge to dump his water into the burning lava. We will have millions of scientists doing this climate changing task. A huge conga line of scientists, leading all the way up the volcano mountain. The hugest conga line. Huge. It'll be like a party for the science guys. Hey science guys, instead of complaining about climate change, get up off your asses and high-tail it up the volcano and fix the damn thing! I'm thinking of making this world-changing event into a reality TV show. A bit like 'The Apprentice' except maybe with a different title. Maybe 'Global Climate Volcano Love Island.' Or 'Climate Change Conga A-Go-Go Bucket Challenge.' Or 'Apprentice Science Guy Versus Lava.'

volcano_zpssinpc1eu.jpg
"Sometime today, science guy. Do you want climate change or not?"

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
"Fungal hallucinogen" sounds like magic mushrooms to me.

So I should just tell the wife they're "herbs"?

Grind it up into a powdered drink so she can swallow it easier?

Asking for a friend.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
"Fungal hallucinogen" sounds like magic mushrooms to me.

So I should just tell the wife they're "herbs"?

Grind it up into a powdered drink so she can swallow it easier?

Asking for a friend.

Mushroom risotto.
Just remember to duct-tape your genitals in case they try to fall off.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Trump Solves "Non-Existent" Climate Change Issue In 30 Seconds.

--NY Times--

President Donald Trump has today come up with a novel solution for the climate change issue currently manifesting itself globally in the form of rising ocean levels.

"Look, they tell me the ocean levels are rising." said the skeptical Commander in Chief. "Personally, I don't believe it. Too much water? So what are they waiting for? Just use fire to burn the excess water off. Your local fire department can do that. Send a fire engine to the beach. They can use fire to lower the ocean levels. One beach at a time. Less water means lower ocean levels. That's basic science. Use fire. Fire is a well known heat generator. Fire can burn all sorts of things. Including water. Easy. Problem solved. Next!"

fireengine_zpskjyduzmv.jpg

"Hurry the fuck up, get to that fucking beach, this global warming shit is a race against fuckin' time."

https://japantoday.com/category/world/trump-suggested-nuking-hurricanes-report

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
National Emergency declared:

IMG_0773.JPG

"Wallabies are reaching plague levels in the Rotorua lakes region, and have spread into the Waikato for the first time.

"They're also dangerously close to the native forests in Te Urewera and the Kaimai Range.

"In South Canterbury, they're starting to spread from their 900,000 hectare containment area.

"They've also been spotted in Auckland, Northland, Hawke's Bay, Gisborne, Wellington, Marlborough, Southland, and the West Coast."

Nek minnit they be overrunning Eden Park!

Something must be done!

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-...ment-funding-to-eradicate-wallaby-plague.html