• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Honey Badger to be the next Bachelor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Yep, interested to see how his over to top persona goes over with the usual suspects on that show

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
I will at least watch the first episode with him on it.

If you have not read his bio you should, just a lot of stories to make you laugh.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Nick Cummins is someone best served in small doses IMO, his 'larrikinism' feels a bit forced and contrived the longer the cameras are recording

I’ve said it before............ but it was cringeworthy from the start when he gave himself the nickname from an old viral internet video.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
this could very well be the first time the women are desperately backstabbing each other trying to avoid getting a rose

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
this could very well be the first time the women are desperately backstabbing each other trying to avoid getting a rose
It's catty women in a competition.. They all will want to win even if they don't like him.

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

John S

Desmond Connor (43)
SO will this put an end to the Kick & Chase crew trying to put Drew Mitchell up for it?

jimmydubs

Dave Cowper (27)
First thing that came to mind was the opportunity for ‘flat out like a lizard drinking’ to be used

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Bloke is funny in small doses or he WAS.

Just a bit tired now. Nick will probably wear his headband o keep the "brand" alive or on resuscitation .

The show is obviously on a steep downhill slide.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I just can't help think of the commercial angle here - Honey Badger signs up as Batchelor this year and signs up to play for Western Force next year and we therefore find a new market for our next lot of rugby fans - batchelor tv viewers.

Don't really care what this means for the batchelor show but gees could see something positive for rugby in this country with a profile near rock bottom.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
SO will this put an end to the Kick & Chase crew trying to put Drew Mitchell up for it?
Drew Mitchell is nominated for the bacholar of the year.

This is the reality tv crap on 10 that Cummins would be on.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I’ve said it before.... but it was cringeworthy from the start when he gave himself the nickname from an old viral internet video.

Couldn't agree more Slim, I do tend to think of him as rent a quote because I don't really think it natural, and anyone who gives himself a nickname is history to me anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.