• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Hurricanes Vs. Waratahs @ Wellington Round 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jphil99

Frank Row (1)
This is gonna be exciting!! Probably the hardest one to call out of all of the rounds fixtures! But I think Canes will win by 4, and a Milner-Skudder hat-trick!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep WOB, one of the players I like gives everything when he plays, and has got to where he is through hard work! Gotta say good day for Club to have a bye with this game at 2.30.

Jimmy Rumble

Frank Row (1)
As was mentioned on Rugby HQ, I think this is a season defining game for the Tahs. It's not the end of the world where they currently sit but It's bloody close. Must win, plain and simple.

Betham on Savea will be an interesting match up, he'll have to really be on the ball to stop the bus. Spewing I'm going to be in bed sleeping off the nightwork.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
7 - 7 All, after Hurricanes in the blindside corner after a good scrum from the canes. Tah's couldnt get off the scrum to cover.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
well that was quick, Kick off canes gets it, and do a stab kick through, and its a foot race Barett gets to the corner for another try. 14 - 7 Canes

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Good Tah's attack big men running hard doing alot of work. Beale towards the line and hits the boot of a cane and loses it forward..

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Cheika must have put the boot in at training this week.

Tahs looking 100% committed.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
So Canes try a grubber from there on try line.. Tahs recover and Palu breaks the line and Skelton gets over it out wide from close.

14 - 12 Canes , Foley had a shocker of an attempt.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Thought Conrad Smith could acquit himself better than throwing the ball in Foley's face after scoring.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
And after some pressure Canes go into the corner for Shields in the corner try. Barrett misses the kick 19 - 12 Canes.. Cracking game

Status
Not open for further replies.