• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Inside the Green and Gold Rugby Network

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I heard that Cyclo hates all children cos even toddlers can beat him at golf.
That's what the tiger parents are into now - get 'em into some of that sports-washed Saudi coin while the Great White Guppy is throwing it around like confetti.
dollars.gif

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
It may have been me. If I find an old thread with spam in it sometimes I lock it. I will have a look.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Remember when the GAGR guys scored an interview with Cheika? I recall he praised the passion and support from the rugby community (/GAGR), which was nice to hear. Anyway I've been thinking that if opportunities like that come up again we, the long-term contributors to the culture of this pillar of sporting commentariat, should vote on a correspondent. Clearly Shiggins is on the short list.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Remember when the GAGR guys scored an interview with Cheika? I recall he praised the passion and support from the rugby community (/GAGR), which was nice to hear. Anyway I've been thinking that if opportunities like that come up again we, the long-term contributors to the culture of this pillar of sporting commentariat, should vote on a correspondent. Clearly Shiggins is on the short list.
Have the Rugby Report Card guys topped this with their interview of HMac?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ gave himself away with "This giant skeleton was found in Pitcairn Island, New Zealand in 1934. Local farmers are trying to hide pieces of a giant skeleton found near 'Christians cave'. Three of the men were later found dead under strange circumstances. The forth man disappeared soon after this photo was taken and was never found. The photographer's identity has never been revealed."

Who else gunna write that?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
^ gave himself away with "This giant skeleton was found in Pitcairn Island, New Zealand in 1934. Local farmers are trying to hide pieces of a giant skeleton found near 'Christians cave'. Three of the men were later found dead under strange circumstances. The forth man disappeared soon after this photo was taken and was never found. The photographer's identity has never been revealed."

That's Richie's Web Blog with added sanskrit.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)

Good effort to get that far. I only got as far as Petone being a holy site of Christendom.

The only thing Petone has going for it is that it's not Upper Hutt.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

#C4. Wrinkled, black, man-eating sea monster, which in the last moment was kind enough to resign from eating me:​

Come on, who has never faced this type of doom, when causally strolling by the seaside.