• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
Hello all, I wasn't really sure how to do this as it's my first foray into the forum world.

I'm nearly 30, grew up in Brisbane and have been living in Melbourne for 2 years and work for in advertising. I started playing rugby for Ascot Clayfield Brothers in under 6 through to under 12's. Played for churchie (in the lower teams) in high school. I was never particularly any good but I love the game.

Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself and hopefully can contribute something of value. :thumb

F

formeropenside

Lindommer said:
Especially those who can spell proper. 8) 8) 8)

Don't make me bust out my Waratards joke Lindommer. Just because I hate the Force does not mean I have forgotten about you bastards down south.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
formeropenside said:
Lindommer said:
Especially those who can spell proper. 8) 8) 8)
Don't make me bust out my Waratards joke Lindommer. Just because I hate the Force does not mean I have forgotten about you bastards down south.

And can play rugby proper. 8) 8) 8)

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Welcome Cheezel

Don't worry about the newness to forums, all you need to be able to do is wang on about rugby :thumb

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Welcome aboard cheezel, any problems just ask... apart from being a Queenslander - you're on your own there :fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.