• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Karmichael Hunt Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
wow without him we are reallllllly boned. He is our 1st fullback, the backup 12 and no.3 flyhalf. And what an idiot if true considering what happened last time.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
What the fuck! This shit has to stop if we are going to improve the club culture and win again.

Bone him right now. We have to take a no dickheads approach in 2018. If we only win 2 games at least we'll have a team we can all get behind because there are no dickheads.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
I've cooled down a bit now, maybe he was just holding it for a friend that was going through hard time and K was there offering support because, you know; God............

Fuck this, nothing good happens in a carpark in the Valley at 3am. Shouldn't he have just been in bed? How often was he meeting his dealer? No way the police were just driving by. Fucking questions to answer Reds.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
wow without him we are reallllllly boned. He is our 1st fullback, the backup 12 and no.3 flyhalf. And what an idiot if true considering what happened last time.
Unbelievable - if charges stick he is and should be gone from Australian rugby. This is not what this code needs. What a dickhead...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Christ... what the fuck is wrong with these dumb pricks... if found guilty of possession then sack the bastard, he has already has his second chance..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

T

TOCC

This is deserving of its own thread IMO...

What a fucken idiot

edit: if a mod can fix it up the title was supposed to read ‘Karmichael Hunt hot with drug charges: 2017 edition’

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Christ. what the fuck is wrong with these dumb pricks. if found guilty of possession then sack the bastard, he has already has his second chance..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I really think they should bone him today. It is a bit late for innocent until proven guilty in his case. Just make an example and fuck him off away from the squad. Wouldn't even let him use the players gym while he is waiting on a foriegn contract to come through.

T

TOCC

I really think they should bone him today. It is a bit late for innocent until proven guilty in his case. Just make an example and fuck him off away from the squad. Wouldn't even let him use the players gym while he is waiting on a foriegn contract to come through.

I think he should be sacked as well, at the very least stood down until they know what actually happened

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
The thought and generosity of the Reds is amazing and always hard to beat. It can only ever be matched by its unpredictability. :)

I am also amused and impressed that in nearly every script that emanates from the Reds there is a carpark involved.

What a fantastic combined welcome, Christmas and New Year starter for the Castle as she takes the helm of RA.

Nice early season tester to set the tone.

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
As per my comment in the Reds forum, what a fantastic combined welcome, Christmas and New Year starter for the Castle as she takes the helm of RA.

Nice early season tester to set the tone.

Jerry West

Sydney Middleton (9)
The Reds have to sack him. The circus does continue and so will the poor results. Nothing will change this season.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
As per the above link: "Rugby Australia takes all matters relating to the off-field behaviour of its players seriously and has commenced an investigation into the incident in conjunction with the Queensland Rugby Union."
48 -72 hours should do it

Status
Not open for further replies.