• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Links to NRC games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
This is belated but please give links to view NRC games that are not on Foxtel in this thread.

Thank you.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Besides that, there will be streams from home side as of next week (same article) for those with the infrastructure.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Thanks Pftizy - will people please post those other links when they are current please.

TheHam

Allen Oxlade (6)
Besides that, there will be streams from home side as of next week (same article) for those with the infrastructure.
Cheers. And it also says that Reb Radio will have live audio coverage of all home games of the Melbourne Rising.

I know it's not Reds TV, as it looks like Brisbane and Qld Country have, but it's still live coverage.​
As per Brett McKay's article, the Rising and Vikings won't be providing TV streams of their non-Fox home games due to the cost — (although Rising do have two out of four home games covered by Fox Sports, and the Vikings will have at least one on Fox). NSW Country are working as a high priority on TV streaming their three remaining home games (not including this weekend unfortunately).​

For the Round 1 match Rising vs Rays, go to Reb Radio which will run from 1:55pm AEST to the full-time siren - hosted by Pete Fairbairn, with special comments from Jason Jones, the Melbourne University Director of Rugby.

http://melbournerebels.com.au/club/fan-zone/reb-radio-live

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Thanks - I was able to watch all four games but without people steering me in the right direction I would have been confused (as happens a lot these days).

Keep them coming next week please.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Rams v Stars here also - don't understand the @ thingo mentioned earlier and maybe others don't also.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Anybody have links to a full game from last weekend (that works) - i.e. excluding the TV game on Thursday?

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Thanks Ash. I've already seen them all from last weekend but I'll look for them next week.

I guess it's a case of seeing if that blog is up first before I start looking elsewhere. I think I've looked before and it wasn't up that week; so I didn't look again.

It takes a bit of getting used to without the commentary but I think it sharpens up your viewing and makes you refer to who a player is by looking at the team sheets.

But regardless - give Steve Walsh more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.