• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Lycra Fashion or What Not To Wear When Cycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I think we need photographic proof that you're all decent before you go riding! It's only fair.

Cat_A

Arch Winning (36)
Sully usually when I say I need photographic proof of men's decency in Lycra I get shouted down as "inappropriate" or a "pervert". It's refreshing to see a man ask for the same information- you're right: it is only fair.

GAGC Swimsuit Edition. I like it.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
csk-jer-v2-m-fr-2k_1.jpg

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I used to be wary of Lycra until I realised it is simply the best option when you want to ride further than the shops, and not have all manner of chafing. I see people riding in t-shirts and chuckle to myself

P

Paradox

Lycra dries farking quick as well. Nothing worse than getting into wet clothing for cycle home.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Lycra, carbon fibre, low rolling resistance tyres. It's all cheating.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
I have once seen a track rider were a king of the mountains jersey on a velodrome. It was a good laugh.

I wear team jerseys with plain black bibs because team clothes (or chinese rip offs) are cheap, usually $15-$30 delivered.

I see it no different to wearing footy jerseys, I support the teams so I wear the jerseys.

I would never wear a national / world champ jersey or a sprinters / KOM jersey as you are setting yourself to look like a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.