• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What a shit year it's been but it's nearly over & here's hoping 2022 is significantly better.

Merry Christmas to all on here.

qr.jpg

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
And... you've jinxed it.

Sure did. Lindommer Junior and two of his mates (all in hospitality) kindly offered to host Christmas lunch and do all the catering. Bewdy. Yesterday morning they thought it was a good idea if the visitors did a rapid antigen test and report, yer man and Mrs L did so, both negative. Late last night phone call from LJ, one of the hosts and his spare-rib tested positive. Bugger.

Stuck at home with smoked salmon and a very good sparkling rose........

Happy Christmas to all and hoping/praying/presuming 2022 won't be any worse than this year.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Sure did. Lindommer Junior and two of his mates (all in hospitality) kindly offered to host Christmas lunch and do all the catering. Bewdy. Yesterday morning they thought it was a good idea if the visitors did a rapid antigen test and report, yer man and Mrs L did so, both negative. Late last night phone call from LJ, one of the hosts and his spare-rib tested positive. Bugger.

Stuck at home with smoked salmon and a very good sparkling rose........

Happy Christmas to all and hoping/praying/presuming 2022 won't be any worse than this year.

We did our family Christmas on Christmas Eve this year. With everyone due a 7, my mother informs me that a client at her work has returned a positive result on Tuesday a little after 6. Cue me having to run around and find RAT for not only her, but my kid brother (who lives with her) and myself (I usually pick her up from work so have spent time in a small space with her). $120 later fortunately all three returned a negative and the night went ahead. But it was close. It was only considered a casual contact but its the third casual contact notification in 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.