• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Merry Xmas

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Meri Kirihimete to all on G & G , may you all have a good one, and those of diffirent faiths etc may you also have great day. Hope all take time out of day to be grateful of what we have etc, and that although year may have had many challenges, it is drawing to a close and 2021 will hopefully be better for all.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Merry Christmas to you too Dan and to all others, and a prosperous New Year.

I hope Santa is kind.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
I add my best wishes, especially to those who have been separated from their loved ones, and that is probably most of us here.

May 2021 be a safe, happy, and prosperous year for everybody. And may Eastwood win the Shute Shield.

They had their chance this year.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
And Happy New Year Gaggers, let's hope 2021 is full of all the things not just what we all want, but more importantly what we need!
Mind you Covid buggering off would be a great start.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
In our dreams Dan, in our dreams. Unfortunately, I think Covid will get quite a bit worse before we'll see any improvement.

My fear is that the plethora of vaccines coming out do not stop anyone catching and passing on the virus. It is possible, maybe probable that many vaccinated individuals will think they're perfectly safe to and from the rest of society and will go about their business and pleasure in the same way as pre-Covid, putting any unvaccinated people they cross paths with at significant risk. Just human nature after all.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
In our dreams Dan, in our dreams. Unfortunately, I think Covid will get quite a bit worse before we'll see any improvement.

My fear is that the plethora of vaccines coming out do not stop anyone catching and passing on the virus. It is possible, maybe probable that many vaccinated individuals will think they're perfectly safe to and from the rest of society and will go about their business and pleasure in the same way as pre-Covid, putting any unvaccinated people they cross paths with at significant risk. Just human nature after all.

Yep BR I suspect you right, so maybe I will just wish all a healthy and happy year, and hope we all continue to enjoy as much as we can, and that rugby keeps us all united in our love of the game. We may disagree at times on how we want it played, run etc but I still think most in here know we follow a great game and we all want what we think is for the betterment of the game.