• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Movember

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Anyone else having a go of the grow? Looks like some of the Wobs are doing it again this tour.

After last year's disastrous attempt at a beard, I'm just sticking with a "slug".

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
tried growing one prior to movember, for 2 months, however I blame my mothers genetic contribution to me as the hinderer when it comes to facial hair.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
How's the injury situation there Konz?

In all seriousness, a friend who plays for Parra colts said that TPN told him that he could've toured and wanted to go, but agreed with the Aus coach/management and chose not to rush back into the action.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
In all seriousness, a friend who plays for Parra colts said that TPN told him that he could've toured and wanted to go, but agreed with the Aus coach/management and chose not to rush back into the action.

If that's true then I'm glad. Last thing we needed was to rush TPN back in before he was fully ready. S15 with the Tahs will show us where he's at and it's gonne be more than long enough for him to play himself back to RWC contention.

Good to see your commitment to rehab and physio has paid off too :)

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Good to see your commitment to rehab and physio has paid off too :)

I actually didn't get injured this year! Enjoying being injury free while I'm young, from what I can see it really doesn't last.

I will be "injured" at the G&GR Xmas drinks, however... :D

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
There is a far too much rugby talk on this thread - and forum - for my liking. Please continue to talk about slugs on your face.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I have the beard. I am at the point where it could go due to itchiness, just have to get through this week.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Did it before, strangely enough had a beard for 2-3 months until 10 days ago, shaved it off and thought "no way am I going through that bloody itch for a mo now".

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Starting up the mow, although I look more like an under aged rapist than TPN, that's for sure. I really do.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
WHO THE FUCK IS UP FOR THIS?

I just shaved mine in and am still copping shit from the family. So far called "Mario" and "Cleuseau"

We could get a big charidee push in

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Time to develop my seedy dirt tash. Probably doesn't help that I'm a Learn To Swim teacher, might look a bit dodgy, regardless the mothers will want a peice of me when this bad boy is fully done!

Long story short, my tash looks like someone rubbed dirt along my lip hahaha.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Shaved this morning, so it's all go from here. Have to be well planned - given the head is shaved too, the Chopper becomes too obvious. We shall see. Gagger is going down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.