• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

National U16 and U19 match discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Yeah cheers. It’s when I’m trying to cast it via the chromecast, only way I can watch Facebook on my tv. It’s an annoying platform for broadcasting sport
Ahh makes sense, I've just got it going on my laptop

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
Jeans at 9 and Creighton at 10 looked very good for the Reds’ Development team.

Loved the efforts of Dobbins, would love to see him rewarded with a Super contract .

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
looking very schmick. The 10 is clearly a gun and I'm really coming to appreciate Anan. He seems a smart player. I could season in Prems next year will be good for him
Just finished watching then. A couple of other quick Reds observations: I thought the 8 was very good - good in contact and very busy. And the 13 is electric. Not much to look at - when he ran out I thought this kid could be in for a tough day but he’s just so nimble.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Heard of any injuries to them?

I want to see what the NSW 16s keep doing after the slick job they did on QLD last week. I see everyone is on the charm offensive with Fittler. Tahs putting videos of him up, ch9 having interviews with Freddy about him and showing him in the Harold Matthews team.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Heard of any injuries to them?

I want to see what the NSW 16s keep doing after the slick job they did on QLD last week. I see everyone is on the charm offensive with Fittler. Tahs putting videos of him up, ch9 having interviews with Freddy about him and showing him in the Harold Matthews team.

Nah & they both played v the brums.

I feel for Fittler, he's about to have that much pressure put on him

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Couple of close games today the conditions didnt help. I fear the Tahs could do some real damage in the 16's like cricket scores to the rebs, force & tahs

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Yeah both teams scored two tries each, conversions got Rebels home. WF didn't look to trouble the Rebels too much and Rebels should've put them away but genuinely knocked the ball on I think over 20 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.