• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NFL Football

NFL BoofBall is

• what the, where's the ball, oh, there it is, ah shit they've stopped again. Another timeout? GAHH!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Rugby, ruined

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Vicious and awesome

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Embarrassing pants

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foreign

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Excuse me, did you just call me foreign?

• Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• How much for the Monet?

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Equalizer

Bob Loudon (25)
Jerry Jones just can't buy a decent football team. Time to bring back Jimmy Johnson! Cowboys fans must be livid. How can you lose to the 9ers with Garoppolo. That team is carrying him. Packers and Rams the best, but I don't want to see OBJ get any validation of his shit play by getting close to a Super Bowl. He is sooooo overrated.

Dismal Pillock

Andrew Slack (58)
I don't want to see OBJ get any validation of his shit play by getting close to a Super Bowl. He is sooooo overrated.
Total showpony who's never done it when it mattered. Never won a playoff game. And if the Rams lose to this dogshit Arizona team..... ffs how did this Arizona team even make the playoffs. Kyler Murray looks like he'd rather be at home on the playstation

Dismal Pillock

Andrew Slack (58)
Whoever he is, I hope the Cardinals owner is watching this having never seen his franchise QB play.....

"Excuse me but the 43-0 Heisman winning quarterback is THAT guy? Are you fuckign shitting me? That 12-year old sulking playstationing pygmy who doesnt even want to fucking be there? That oompa loompa dwarf FUCKWIT in his own endzone who panicked who tossed the ball up in the air like my goddamn 3-year old granddaughter would? Who the FUCK rubber stamped signing this pouting sullen little 10-year old spacker? FIRED, FIRED, FIRED, YOU ARE ALL FUCKING FIRED".

Dismal Pillock

Andrew Slack (58)
Reading this thread & having recently subbed to SparkSport I'm almost tempted to try watching a game.
For thrills and spills, the NFL shits all over rugby's current iteration as a laborious empty-stadiumed meanderthal plop and flop bore.

I seldom have the required four consecutive hours of nothing else to do...
hungary-hungarian-sex-symbol.gif

Dismal Pillock

Andrew Slack (58)
FFFS Dont think A.Rodgers will be gifting his special teams guys new cars.

More like a Special Ed short bus.

Useless dickheads blocked kicked away 10 points, season over

Dismal Pillock

Andrew Slack (58)
Brady's arm looked fine but not enough time and his radar was way off anyway. Oh well, another terrible offseason in the mansion with the supermodel wife. Too bad he wont be able to enjoy any of it as he'll be in his basement ensconced in cryogenic stasis.

zer0

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This Chiefs vs Bills match has been fantastically nuts.

EDIT: And this shit is going to OT. Awesome stuff.