• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NFL Football

NFL BoofBall is

• what the, where's the ball, oh, there it is, ah shit they've stopped again. Another timeout? GAHH!

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Rugby, ruined

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Vicious and awesome

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Embarrassing pants

• Stupid

• Foreign

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Excuse me, did you just call me foreign?

• Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• How much for the Monet?

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
So yhy do teams use the QB in such obvious QB sneak situations? Why not just chuck a RB or FB in there to prevent injury? Just seems a bit like asking your first-five to pick-and-go from 1m out.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I agree but they just flood the line then. With the QB they are forces to leave some out in coverage.

Hurts is also 6’1 and 100kg and extremely strong so he’s built well for that play.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
NFL Draft always an exciting time in the NFL calendar. Nice to see the Raiders start to address their defence with edge rusher Tyree Wilson from the Texas Tech Red Raiders to the Las Vegas Raiders in the first round. Great size at 6"6 and 271 pounds. Looks like a beast. He will be a great compliment to Max Crosby. Day 2 and 3 I think the Raiders will add more defensive talent. Nice start to the draft.

AP23118047016327_t653 (1).jpg

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
The Raiders spoil Peytons coaching debut in Denver. Raiders own the Broncos with a 7 - 0 record over the last few years. Nice debut for Jimmy G at QB.

20230911_183626.jpg