• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NFL Football

NFL BoofBall is

• what the, where's the ball, oh, there it is, ah shit they've stopped again. Another timeout? GAHH!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Rugby, ruined

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Vicious and awesome

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Embarrassing pants

• Stupid

• Foreign

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Excuse me, did you just call me foreign?

• Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• How much for the Monet?

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
saw the Patsies Cardinals game, holy shit, the pre-match build-up is a bigger prodcution than a Superbowl of 10 years back these days. The seppos REALLY know how to ladle on the sickly saccharine. Doing our doodie and protecting our family and doing our jahhb it's our doodie jahhb protect doodie jahhb oh just fuck off

Without really following NFL was always a bit bemused/curious why the patriots were so hated in jesusland. Cos they always win?

After watching this game I think I know why.

Reason 1: they're always going to win.

Reason 2: I just want to crack those cocksure little white arseholes Amundalo and Edelman right in the fucking teeth. Don't even know why.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
saw the Patsies Cardinals game, holy shit, the pre-match build-up is a bigger prodcution than a Superbowl of 10 years back these days. The seppos REALLY know how to ladle on the sickly saccharine. Doing our doodie and protecting our family and doing our jahhb it's our doodie jahhb protect doodie jahhb oh just fuck off

Without really following NFL was always a bit bemused/curious why the patriots were so hated in jesusland. Cos they always win?

After watching this game I think I know why.

Reason 1: they're always going to win.

Reason 2: I just want to crack those cocksure little white arseholes Amundalo and Edelman right in the fucking teeth. Don't even know why.

Everyone hates the pats. Even I do. They are a damn good team though

F*** the patriots

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Vikings new stadium is so fucking huge that even the poor pricks in just the 2nd tier up already can’t even see a thing. And there’s about 3 more tiers above them.

Anyone not in the first tier is just paying for the privilege of being dry indoors and watching some game on the big screen. Haha, the Waikato Chiefs and their 10 deep bleacher rows behind the posts.

Weird player “tunnel”, just a traipse thru some foodcourt! People sitting right there! Hell to pay when the Vikings lose and people start pegging their hot dogs at the players haha

Speaking of haha

Ha Ha Clinton Dix.

His mum called him “Ha Ha”?
I mean there’s ugly babies but you poor little bastard.

Minefield for the commentators too. Sounds like they're taking the piss out of him for the whole game

"Ha Ha Clinton Dix coming on now"
"Ha Ha Clinton Dix with the tackle"
"Ha Ha Clinton Dix with another fuck up"

Although come to think of it wish I had a name that read like the first half of an insulting sentence.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Vikings new stadium is so fucking huge that even the poor pricks in just the 2nd tier up already can’t even see a thing. And there’s about 3 more tiers above them.

Anyone not in the first tier is just paying for the privilege of being dry indoors and watching some game on the big screen. Haha, the Waikato Chiefs and their 10 deep bleacher rows behind the posts.

Weird player “tunnel”, just a traipse thru some foodcourt! People sitting right there! Hell to pay when the Vikings lose and people start pegging their hot dogs at the players haha

Speaking of haha

His mum called him “Ha Ha”?
I mean there’s ugly babies but you poor little bastard.

Minefield for the commentators too. Sounds like they're taking the piss out of him for the whole game

"Ha Ha Clinton Dix coming on now"
"Ha Ha Clinton Dix with the tackle"
"Ha Ha Clinton Dix with another fuck up"

Although come to think of it wish I had a name that read like the first half of an insulting sentence.
"Dis-small penis.........."?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
been greatly enjoying the boofball season. way more than the rugby EOYT bullshit. At least I can just sit down and turn on the cable channel and hello, there it fucking is. No hunching over the laptop frantically chasing jumpy internet streams. And even then just seeing bits of NZ having a lovely corporate junket with some of that pesky distracting "rugby" on the weekends, culminating in a rugby world cup poolgamesque showing vs France where they just decided to kick everything away for fear of showing their precious cards too early before their next test vs the Lions. Might just skip the whole fuckin charade next season. Fuck 'em.

Yep, just turn on the Sunday Night Football here on unemployed Monday mornings, then tune in for the Wed night game too. Havent read a single thing about the season, no hype, just the biff.

Pretty nuts to see the Giants do the double over the 11-2 Cowboys.

Thought the Seahawks had turned the corner with a more mobile R.Wilson but just saw a gammy A.Rodgers and his Packers absolutely destroy them at Lambeau. Wilson with FIVE interceptions. Pack to run down the Detroit Lions from here. Stafford has fucked his finger, theyre rooted

Cam Newton is a giant pansy. Padded like a huge fucking quilt and still refuses to do a single goddamn gutsy thing for his team even though he's bigger than most bloody linebackers.

my Bears are fucked so its second team time RRAAAAAAIIIIDDEEEEERRRRS. can't believe theyre even thinking of movign to Vegas. Having lived around SF for a while, the support is just fanatical. Suffered for so long and now then bolt in the dead of night again? I remember in 91, YEARS after they'd bolted to LA and you could walk into a SF sports merch store and the place was still full of Oakland Raiders gear. Fuckin years later. Even though no longer a team, they just kept making the stuff. I bouht a jacket that looked like I was in the fuckin Mongrel Mob pretty staunch eh give you a hiding c**t

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
"Dis-small penis...."?

Google AD
disney.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
yep, for the casual fan here, that was the unveiling of the clam before the chowder.

Whatever that means.

Was Newton a giant pea-hearted chickenshit before that epochal dividend? I do not know.

Raiders cursed. QB, fucked, star LB Mack, fucked.

GREAT article on Rex Ryan from one year ago here:

http://grantland.com/features/rexs-last-stand/
He seemed to be at least 900 pounds of resplendent manhood crammed into a shiny jacket-and-striped-tie ensemble in an amazing, unapologetically booger-green color. He looked like the Incredible Hulk come to work at a Baskin-Robbins.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
2016 Wild Card Game: Oakland Raiders vs Houston Oilers.

Poor fuckhead Raiders.

Matched up vs the shartstained “1.3 touchdowns a game” 9 and 7 cripples, the Houston Oilers, and of course they fuck it all up.

Poor 3rd string Raiders rookie QB becomes 1st ever QB to make debut in playoff game. “Doesn’t even know half the playbook” says Coach Gruden. Half the pro bowl O line injured, wide receiver corp with hands of clay, etc etc.

Total fartmunch capitulation after being 12 and 3.

Plus the benched Brick Osweiler chooses this day to play like a 6”8 fuckin Tom Brady.

Ffs.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
2016 Wild Card Game: Seattle Seahawks vs Detroit Lions.

Lions simper off back to Motown, their playoff winless streak dating back to 19 fifty fucking nine, still dragging between their legs. Blame QB Stafford and his gammy finger? No. Lions could not stop the run. Game Over.

6 hours straight of BoofBall. I am now an expert. Ask me anything.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
No one man can fix them, the answer lies in an unholy amalgamatic resurgence of Motown, the Ford motor plant, and the Detroit Motor Rock City Superdome.

Wild Card Game: Dolphins vs Steelers

Disgraceful performance from The Miami Baby Dolphins. Mincing about in their little teal togs. Lost. Lost like the orphaned children of beached performing dolphins. Flippers flapping at the ball, unable to catch it, or hold it, or do anything but look stupidly at it, gasping for air, dying their last silly little dying breaths. Frankly, I’m just glad they’re no longer with us. Let’s move on to the Pack vs the Giants.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ps another great thing about the boofball I’m enjoying way more over rugby these days is that the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th and 37th through 54th best players on my favourite team don’t fuck off from my tv screen each season to get more money to play in some frozen fuckin empty rec centre in fuckin Scotland or some other bogsnot shithole. NFL= best of the best. There’s nowhere else for the pricks to go.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
2016 Wild Card Game: Oakland Raiders vs Houston Oilers.

2016 Wild Card Game: Seattle Seahawks vs Detroit Lions.

6 hours straight of BoofBall. I am now an expert. Ask me anything.

Urghh. These were both terrible games yesterday.

I feel for the Raiders. With Carr and a few others healthy they would have been a genuine Super Bowl challenger. With Connor Cook making his starting debut they had no hope.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
2016 Wild Card Game: Packers vs Giants.

A.Rodgers runs rampant.

So glad Odell Beckham and his fanciful flotilla of fatuous InstaFuckwit receiver corp friends didn’t even show up.

32587.3.jpg

“Hey lets go to Miami on the Monday before the game and take our shirts off. Good prep for minus 20 at Lambeau! It’ll send a great message to our fat fuck teammates in the trenches oh shit we haven’t quite thought this one through properly…”

OH SHIT, WRONG PIC, SORRY ABOUT THAT, THIS IS THE ONE, HONEST MISTAKE GUV

giants-boat.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Urghh. These were both terrible games yesterday.

I feel for the Raiders. With Carr and a few others healthy they would have been a genuine Super Bowl challenger.
Raiders were so bad. 1.2 td’s a game Houston Oilers fluked their way to 20 pts at the half, shocked the shot out of themselves, and quickly shut down shop. “Holy shit that’s 3 whole games worth of points in one half, wft, shut it down, shut it down, Warren Moon's retired, fuck, we got nothing else, fuck, fuck, just let these useless pricks peter themselves out right in front of us, everyone do nothing.”

Raiders had NOTHING. Went from a 12 and 3 juggernaut to an 0 and 2 carrlessly pantywaisted platoon of post-pulchritude. I thought a 12-4 team would at least have a successful system they could slot pricks into without the whole thing falling apart? An armada of abject antediluvian arsechafery. A bilious battalion of bassineted bilbo bogginsnots. A consort of ah fuck it that’ll do

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The Green Bay @ Dallas game yesterday was absolutely all-time. One of the best playoff matches I've watched.

Aaron Rodgers has ice running through his veins. So does Mason Crosby for that matter. To nail a 56 yard field goal to take the lead and then a 51 yard field goal to win it was sensational.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Attention NFL Fans.

Old school GAGR officiando, Gibbo is running a Fantasy NFL league and we have three spots free.

If anyone is keen to join let me know. We're currently scheduled to draft on Sunday 3rd September I believe.