• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NFL Football

NFL BoofBall is

• what the, where's the ball, oh, there it is, ah shit they've stopped again. Another timeout? GAHH!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Rugby, ruined

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Vicious and awesome

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Embarrassing pants

• Stupid

• Foreign

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Excuse me, did you just call me foreign?

• Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• How much for the Monet?

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
NFL is only second to Rugby in our house.
for me, from about 1985 to 95,rugby was a weak 3rd behind NFL and NBA
Im a Seahawk fan.
cannot abide. With the Boz they were always the baddies to Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen's good guy Raiders

ffs how huge were the pads in the old days

560x340.jpg

derrick henry who absolutely brains opponents.
the guy makes it look easy. Nobody has stopped the run yet. It's the Samsonesque dungdread. Mystical powers.
fuck the Niners. always hated that tighty-whitey Joe Montana dudley-do-right bullshit team when I was living in the Bay Area.
Chiefs v Texans: Texans looked terrible in the first 2 quarters vs the bills
always disliked the Chiefs due to them having the Raiders number every fuckign time but sign me up for the Mahomes bandwagon. JJ Watt is like a mental child. He is so goddamn laughably serious about every stupid little thing. I bet he still plays with his Hot Wheels cars at home.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ffs, Vikes currently cross-eyed in their bassinet, a face full of their own nappies, and spraying shit all up the walls

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Titans flailing now.

Mahomes, all good and well, but there's just too much of the Steph Curry smug arrogance for me to root for him. Curry has the showpony mouthguard chew/Mahomes has the irksome stride onto the field and flick of his cape off his shoulders to the turf with zero looks back relegating some serf to clean up after him. Why does that tiny thing annoy me?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ffs now the yuppie yupp Niners are carving up the Pack. this one's heading for a blowout.

SuperBowl my arse, more like DickheadBowl. Not to wish any ill will upon Jerry Rice but let's just say that if he stubbed his toe, and it turned gangrenous, and then completely fell off, well, that would be a thing.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
O BABBBY YEAHHH WHAT A COMEBACK, an excruciating SuperBall FOR FIRST 2 HOURS with the yuppie yupp peckerwood Niners driibbling away and stifling Mahomes but then HELLO HAIL MARY AND FUK ALL THAT STEVE MONTANA JOE WALSH YUPPIE YUPP BULLSHIT,, NO SUPERBALL 4 JENNNIE GARAFOLO FUKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHH SUK IT NINERS

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
O BABBBY YEAHHH WHAT A COMEBACK, an excruciating SuperBall FOR FIRST 2 HOURS with the yuppie yupp peckerwood Niners driibbling away and stifling Mahomes but then HELLO HAIL MARY AND FUK ALL THAT STEVE MONTANA JOE WALSH YUPPIE YUPP BULLSHIT,, NO SUPERBALL 4 JENNNIE GARAFOLO FUKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHH SUK IT NINERS

Spoken like a true Oakland Raiders fan. Oh fuck. Sorry.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Great to see the NFL push on with draft, nothing stops the NFL. Shame the Raiders missed out on hosting the live version. Bring on 2022, that will be some party.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Rams: 20
Cowboys 17

The new Rams/Chargers shared stadium out by LAX is unbelievable. The other NFL mega stadiii cost 1.3 bill, 1.6 bill etc. This one cost 5 billion ffs. The pitch itself is dug 100 feet below ground level.

Zero fans in attendance, looks so stoopid in such a cavernous place. No gate receipts, sure most of NFL$$ is TV money but still, wont empty stadiuiii impact the players mega salaries?

good to have the boofball back but these drongos are in Disneyland if they think theyre gonna play a whole season. My prediction, they won't even make it to Week 5 before some guys mum will come back from a Trump rally and half the team will test positive, BAM, match defaults, league shutdown.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Raiders great start to the season. 2 wins and more importantly won the first home game in Las Vegas at Allegiant Stadium...aka The Death Star. Made the Saints look pretty ordinary. Offense putting up 34 points both games. The defence needs to keep building consistency and who knows where the RAIDAAAAHS could finish. Might still be another year and draft away from being a true power team.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
As a Bills fan that was an excellent finish to the game!
Bills look to have found a good passer in Josh Allen and picking up Diggs from the Vikes has helped. Lets hope its not the same old Bills from the Jim Kelly days and those Superbowl disappointments.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I would kill to make 4 Super Bowls in a row.

We went 17 years without making the playoffs.
Well playing the Jets and Dolphins twice will help towards making the playoffs. Still undecided about how the Patriots will go under Cam. Bills could top their division.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Well playing the Jets and Dolphins twice will help towards making the playoffs. Still undecided about how the Patriots will go under Cam. Bills could top their division.

Bills should win their division. It's tough to be a contender without doing that.

Bills should be a genuinely good team now. Allen looks like he has come along in leaps and bounds and we've finally got a good group of receivers.

Defence has been strong for a couple of years (although gets shaky quickly if our two starting linebackers are out).

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
A lot of talk about SoFi Stadium in LA, but the Raiders new stadium in Las Vegas is super impressive. Great to knock off old man Brees and the Saints first up at home.
images.jpeg-2.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wk 3

Saints 27
Packers 37

Good old ding dong here. Dont think Ive ever seen a match with as much casually shitty officiating though. "Meh, cant review that, play on". Usually theyre anal to the nth degree with the challenge/review/appeal flags etc

Brees has the yips. Freezes when a guy is deep. Cant pull the trigger. 40 years old. His tinpot arm has caught up with him.