• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NFL Football

NFL BoofBall is

• what the, where's the ball, oh, there it is, ah shit they've stopped again. Another timeout? GAHH!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Rugby, ruined

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Vicious and awesome

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Embarrassing pants

• Stupid

• Foreign

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Excuse me, did you just call me foreign?

• Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• How much for the Monet?

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Aussie "former rugby star" Jordan Mailata for the Eagles? Played boofball for the first time 3 years ago. 6"8 and 350 lbs.

Eagles ravaged by injuries hanging QB Wentz out to dry but currently doing the business vs the hated 49ers

*edit YESSSS. Eagles upset the dirty Niners, big thanks to backup QB Mullens for throwing a brainfreeze pick 6

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
w4 5

Seahawks 26
Vikings 25

mental old ding dong game here. 94 yd winning drive to clinch. Seahawks go to 5-0 even with a vaguely crappy D.

Potential Rule Change:

Instead of the predictable tedium of every single kickoff sailing unloved into the end zone for yet another dead play, award 1 pt to the deep man if he can execute a scorpion kick to get the ball back into the field of play.

SlipperyCheeryAdouri-max-1mb.gif

This is an excellent idea to spice up boring kickoffs and I will broach no disagreement on the matter.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Seahawks 34
Cardinals 37

Another mental ding dong classic. So many great SNF matches this season.

Commentary box with the goods too;

"Nobody works tight ends better than Pete Carroll".

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
KC Chiefs: 35
RAAAAIIIDERRRS: 31

FINALLY we get the RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS on SNF.

Stupid Mahomes. I'm sorry, I just dont like him. He's the Steph Curry of the NFL. Same annoying arrogance. Right down to the cocksure dicking around with the mouthguard. Occupies the same talent stratosphere too.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
WK 11 (?)

First SNF blowout I've seen in a while. My 2nd fave team the Bears got their ARSES handed to them by the Packers. The Bears D just gave up and when your offense is ranked 31st it's not going to end well against Aaron Rodgers.

I gave up after 3 quarters when they Pack had racked up 40-odd. Rodgers probably buggered off in 4Q and would've been balls deep in a Packers cheerleader rainbow by the time the final hooter went off.

Thank God nobody was at Lambeau to see that debacle. Serves Khalil Mack right for abandoning the Raiders in the dark of night on a casual whim.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
WK 11 (?)

First SNF blowout I've seen in a while. My 2nd fave team the Bears got their ARSES handed to them by the Packers. The Bears D just gave up and when your offense is ranked 31st it's not going to end well against Aaron Rodgers.

I gave up after 3 quarters when they Pack had racked up 40-odd. Rodgers probably buggered off in 4Q and would've been balls deep in a Packers cheerleader rainbow by the time the final hooter went off.

Thank God nobody was at Lambeau to see that debacle. Serves Khalil Mack right for abandoning the Raiders in the dark of night on a casual whim.

So is the Raiders your number 1 team and Bears your number 2? Ouch in terms of this week.

Hard to believe the Bears were 5-1 earlier in the season. They're now 5-6.

By the way, it's week 12.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
A Packers vs Chiefs SB looking the most likely although.....
As a Bills fan that was an excellent finish to the game!

Your Bills might be a smokey for the SuperBall. Looked real good today in unlocking the #1 Steelers D.

QB Josh Allen has really got his shit together and WR (World Rugby) Diggs is murdering it.

FFS that was the Bills first SNF home game since 2007.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Bills vs Ravens.

ffs the Bungalow Bills go through on a 101-yard pick 6 ffs! Holy shitballs!

Packers vs Rams

Pack run RIGHT the fuck through the gaping great hole left by lineman Aaron Donald after he cried off with busted ribs LOLL.

Chiefs vs Browns

Mahomes off concussed. Could impact next week. Good! Don't like this cocksure little Steph Curry princess. Plus he throws like a girl.

Bucs vs Saints.

Was weird rooting for fancy Boy Tom Brady but my irrational dislike of Drew "Bum" Brees runs deep. He seems like one of those "no, I am not 5 foot 11 and 5/8ths. I am 183 cm tall. Check the measurement again" types.

Plus the "I'm behind the military not BLM" clangers.

Plus the "hasnt completed a pass over 20 yards since 1984."

He seems like the kind of guy whose blonde trophy wife will cash out and file for divorce the day after he retires LOL.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
NFC Championship Game

Brady Bay Bucs: 31
Rodgers Bay Packers: 26

Thrilling aerial gun battle. Not much of the flop and plop 1-yard gain running malarkie. Rodgers Concorde versus Brady's Lear Jet.

Found myself pulling for the Pack in this one. Not to be. Fancy Boy Tom off to his TENTH SuperBrawl.

Pretty funny how all the players have "Stop The Hate" written on their helmets. Then the whistle blows and they sprint off and attack some guys head in broad daylight.

Poor Aaron Rodgers. Banished back to his Putin Palace to spend another disconsolate 8-month offseason, on full pay, lounging poolside with his purring harem of titty-tassled video vamps.

Next up; Bills vs Chiefs!

Go Bills! Beat that knob-end Mahomes!*

*no way tv execs will allow a Tampa Bay vs Buffalo Superbowl. Ratings disaster. The fix will be in for KC.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Im sure a lot of America would like to see the Bills make it in from a sentimental stand point after the heart break of the early 90's. Bruce Smith might come out of retirement for one last crack. I certainly want to see Mahomes taken down a notch.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Superbau XLVVXXIIIVVCCC

It's toight. Toight loik a toigaa. Fatguts#73 HAS to catch that fitbau in the end zone. Mahones will come back you dipshits. 7-3 aint good enough. That shit had to be 14-3. Grab that thing like it was a tub of Ben and Jerry's u fat moran.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
HT 21-6 LOL@Lippy Mathiueu, dickhead. Pretty Boy Tom says "welcome to history, dipshit"

Chiffs discipline in tatters and no answer for TB RB Fournette.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
SuperBrawl XXXXXXXXCCCLLVVIII Final Score

Mahomes: 9
Brady Bay Bucs: 31

fKL3QzP.gif
fKL3QzP.gif
fKL3QzP.gif

fKL3QzP.gif
fKL3QzP.gif
fKL3QzP.gif

fKL3QzP.gif
fKL3QzP.gif
fKL3QzP.gif

Highly enjoyable viewing from start to finish.

Going after Mahones mum was a bit OTT but, in the overall scheme of things, understandable.....

giphy.gif

".....and that's for your cocksure fuckwit son's
dickhead hicktown team stuffing up the Raiders
hopes and dreams every season in the AFC West".