• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NFL Football

NFL BoofBall is

• what the, where's the ball, oh, there it is, ah shit they've stopped again. Another timeout? GAHH!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Rugby, ruined

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Vicious and awesome

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Embarrassing pants

• Stupid

• Foreign

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Excuse me, did you just call me foreign?

• Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• How much for the Monet?

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Nice to see Tommy shut up all the commentators rabbiting on about Mahommes. Only s. o many times you can launch no look blind passes up and they find a target. Bucs defence up in his grill all day and got some nice shots on him. Commentators still talking about Mahommes having a chance to catch Brady.....please give it a rest.

Brady and the Gronk do it again, well done lads.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Brady wants to keep at it till 45. He has time to win at least one more and the Buccs have a young and talented squad.

I think mahomes will bounce back. No excuses but its hard not to think andy reids sons car accident didn't cause a massive disruption before that game.

After seattle was out i was going for the bills cause they're my mates team. Pretty disappointed them or the browns didnt get the job done.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Tommy and Gronk keep rolling. 44 years old, 22nd year in the league and takes care of the Cowboys with a game winning drive with a buck fifty left on the clock.

Attachments

• catchtheblitz-post-2021_09_10_11_55.jpg
    catchtheblitz-post-2021_09_10_11_55.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 77

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh Jesus, this narrative has started up again. And finally my beloved 1st alternate favourite team The Chicago Bears make an appearance.

They were shit.

Their QB is a ranga FFS.

Then a 15-yard penalty for taunting??

Are you shitting me?

The over-sanitisation of the league continues unabated. First no more grass, then stupid domed stadiums means no more wind or rain or even goddamn sunlight, and now a handsome young black millionaire can't even call some bitch ass ******* a bitch ass ho motherfucker?

https://c.tenor.com/Qzl571YwniYAAAAC/mad-max-mediocre.gif

Last edited:

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Oh Jesus, this narrative has started up again. And finally my beloved 1st alternate favourite team The Chicago Bears make an appearance.

They were shit.

Their QB is a ranga FFS.

Then a 15-yard penalty for taunting??

Are you shitting me?

The over-sanitisation of the league continues unabated. First no more grass, then stupid domed stadiums means no more wind or rain or even goddamn sunlight, and now a handsome young black millionaire can't even call some bitch ass ******* a bitch ass ho motherfucker?

https://c.tenor.com/Qzl571YwniYAAAAC/mad-max-mediocre.gif
Bears won't go anywhere with Andy Dalton. Only hope is for Justin Fields to mature quickly. There are still 17 teams that play on grass fields.......including the RAAAAAIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAHHHS!

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Monday Night football in Vegas baby and the RAAAAAAIDDDDEEERRRRRS pull out a huge come from behind win to take it in O/T. Gutsy effort in front of the Raider Nation. Now on to long time rival Pittsburg for week 2 and some revenge for the "Immaculate Reception"
nfl-post-2021_09_14_12_17.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Mentally thrilling match between Baltimore Lamar Jacksons and KC Mahomes. Rooting hard for Lamar. The good guys win. Cocksure showpony Mahomes might have to rack up 40 a game this season to make up for his defence getting run the fuck over LOL.

Week 2 done and ffs only 2 undefeated teams left in the AFC. The stupid Broncos and the RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDEEERRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZ

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
The Raiders roll on in week 2 to silence the terrible towel in the Steelers home opener at Heinz Field. A long standing historic AFC rivalry dating back to some of the biggest games of the 70's and 80's. Raiders QB Derek Carr is silencing the critics and flourishing in Jon Grudens system and on early pace to recreate his MVP calibre form of 2016. He leads the NFL with 817 yards after 2 games. The team has been hit by a slew of key injuries to the offensive line and even without Pro Bowl running back Josh Jacobs, the Raiders air attack has secured the wins through an impressive receiver corp of Darren Waller, Henry Ruggs, Bryan Edwards and Mr Reliable Hunter Renfrow. Ruggs 61 yard TD catch in the game reminiscent of the 'speed kills' mantra coveted by legendary Raiders coach and owner Al Davis.

The previously much maligned Raiders defence has been rebuilt, and despite some injuries, the young group is channelling some of the nasty physicality of the old time Raiders thanks to DC Gus Bradley. If the defence can grow as the season progresses the team could be a dramatic playoff contender.

It's only week two of a seventeen game season but it's great to see the team silencing some of the preseason Raider hating NFL media.
Da RAAAAAIIIIDDEEEERRSSSSS roll on!

raiders-post-2021_09_20_04_11.jpg

Last edited:

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
The Bills had a good win this morning pumping the Dolphins. I'm happy again after the dross they put out in week 1 against the Steelers.
Well TJ Watt wreaked a bit of havoc so that's understandable in week 1. Dolphins not looking great after tanking to Tua.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
The Raiders roll on in week 2 to silence the terrible towel in the Steelers home opener at Heinz Field. A long standing historic AFC rivalry dating back to some of the biggest games of the 70's and 80's. Raiders QB Derek Carr is silencing the critics and flourishing in Jon Grudens system and on early pace to recreate his MVP calibre form of 2016. He leads the NFL with 817 yards after 2 games. The team has been hit by a slew of key injuries to the offensive line and even without Pro Bowl running back Josh Jacobs, the Raiders air attack has secured the wins through an impressive receiver corp of Darren Waller, Henry Ruggs, Bryan Edwards and Mr Reliable Hunter Renfrow. Ruggs 61 yard TD catch in the game reminiscent of the 'speed kills' mantra coveted by legendary Raiders coach and owner Al Davis.

The previously much maligned Raiders defence has been rebuilt, and despite some injuries, the young group is channelling some of the nasty physicality of the old time Raiders thanks to DC Gus Bradley. If the defence can grow as the season progresses the team could be a dramatic playoff contender.

It's only week two of a seventeen game season but it's great to see the team silencing some of the preseason Raider hating NFL media.
Da RAAAAAIIIIDDEEEERRSSSSS roll on!

View attachment 12657
Carr one of only four to get consecutive 400+ passing yards in the first two games of the season, I read.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
how good is game pass?
It's bloody expensive but it really is a must have for a big NFL fan (particularly if your team doesn't get a lot of prime time games).

Of special interest to Braveheart, the absolute ROAR of the crowd at the 2nd BILLS TD. Headphones on.

It's definitely on my bucket list to get to a Bills game in Buffalo. Bills Mafia are the best fanbase and they travel like crazy. This game was in Miami and it was like a Bills home game.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Carr one of only four to get consecutive 400+ passing yards in the first two games of the season, I read.
Carr is averaging 400 yards a game. Had 435 against the Ravens and 382 against Steelers. Would love to see him push for a 5000 yard season......of course 50 TD's would be better!

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
It's bloody expensive but it really is a must have for a big NFL fan (particularly if your team doesn't get a lot of prime time games).

It's definitely on my bucket list to get to a Bills game in Buffalo. Bills Mafia are the best fanbase and they travel like crazy. This game was in Miami and it was like a Bills home game.
Yep the Bills fans are dedicated......just not the smartest!

DefinitiveInformalBagworm-max-1mb.gif

Last edited: