• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NFL Football

NFL BoofBall is

• what the, where's the ball, oh, there it is, ah shit they've stopped again. Another timeout? GAHH!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Rugby, ruined

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Vicious and awesome

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Embarrassing pants

• Stupid

• Foreign

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Excuse me, did you just call me foreign?

• Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• How much for the Monet?

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Whoever he is, I hope the Cardinals owner is watching this having never seen his franchise QB play.....

"Excuse me but the 43-0 Heisman winning quarterback is THAT guy? Are you fuckign shitting me? That 12-year old sulking playstationing pygmy who doesnt even want to fucking be there? That oompa loompa dwarf FUCKWIT in his own endzone who panicked who tossed the ball up in the air like my goddamn 3-year old granddaughter would? Who the FUCK rubber stamped signing this pouting sullen little 10-year old spacker? FIRED, FIRED, FIRED, YOU ARE ALL FUCKING FIRED".

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Reading this thread & having recently subbed to SparkSport I'm almost tempted to try watching a game.
For thrills and spills, the NFL shits all over rugby's current iteration as a laborious empty-stadiumed meanderthal plop and flop bore.

I seldom have the required four consecutive hours of nothing else to do...
hungary-hungarian-sex-symbol.gif

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I guess Aaron Rodgers can start his hippie alt lifestyle holidays early. That's why he isn't Tom Brady.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Brady's arm looked fine but not enough time and his radar was way off anyway. Oh well, another terrible offseason in the mansion with the supermodel wife. Too bad he wont be able to enjoy any of it as he'll be in his basement ensconced in cryogenic stasis.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
This Chiefs vs Bills match has been fantastically nuts.

EDIT: And this shit is going to OT. Awesome stuff.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
LLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLL 21-3 up and Mahomey has screwed the pooch LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLLLLL

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Haha, good old NFL, handsome young black men give each other CTE to get over the line and get the job done..... then a old white man steps up to the dais to accept the trophy.

Last edited:

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
LLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLL 21-3 up and Mahomey has screwed the pooch LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLLLLL

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Haha, good old NFL, handsome young black men give each other CTE to get over the line and get the job done..... then a old white man steps up to the dais to accept the trophy.

It does speak to the US love of totally unfettered capitalism that owners of a team would be included in the celebrations on field at all.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
FFS the stupid fanless "LA Rams" win the SuperBall.

The people of LA shrug. "I thought the Rams moved away? They were here the whole time? Are you sure? Go Rams!"