• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nominations - Rookie of The Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
NOMINATIONS ONLY - NO VOTING YET.

Nominations for The Michael Hooper award for Rookie of the Year.

NB: Incase you're confused, this is for new GAGR forum members (joined in 2012) and not Wallabies. People have made that mistake before.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Scoey's already been nominated, some excellent posts this year. Would have nominated KevinO but he joined at the end of last year.

Italophile has made some good contribution since he's joined so I'd like to nominate him.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Bardon, a lot of imput since he signed on and he was too late for 2011 Rookie so deserves 2012.

Thanks for the mention Bardon but I don't think I have done enough for a reward. Just happy reading and seeing other peoples point of views even if I disagree with some.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
BellytwoBlues.

While he is a very late entry to the boards, it is good to have a club GM posting, and I think if his performance on these boards is as impressive as his performance at the Two Blues GM then we are in for a treat.

Status
Not open for further replies.