• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Northern Hemisphere Rugby

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Still can't work out how a guy who's not playing starts a fight.

Have not watched a full replay yet but sounds like was a good game. Too many cards though.

Two best teams in Europe decided by 1 point, remember these teams both played each other in the final last year.
Had to be the Australian to give away the red card to lose the game.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Hard to blame him too much, La Rochelle go incredibly hard at the breakdown, one turnover/pilfer there and you've lost. You need to be getting them off the ball at all costs as quickly as possible.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Hard to blame him too much, La Rochelle go incredibly hard at the breakdown, one turnover/pilfer there and you've lost. You need to be getting them off the ball at all costs as quickly as possible.
Thought Leinster were incredible at stealing the ball. Felt like they stole the ball 20 times.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
So happy today, Munster getting the job done against the Stormers, really could have won by more but dug deep even when trailing and showed they were the better team.

To play away to Glasgow, Leinster and the Stormers in the knock out stages is some feat. Most teams would settle for winning one of those away.

Earls final game for Munster, 12 years on since he and Murray got some silver wear for Munster. POM first trophy for Munster, legends of the game who deserve this win.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1685241379361.jpg
    FB_IMG_1685241379361.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 47
  • FB_IMG_1685241298584.jpg
    FB_IMG_1685241298584.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 47

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
So happy today, Munster getting the job done against the Stormers, really could have won by more but dug deep even when trailing and showed they were the better team.

To play away to Glasgow, Leinster and the Stormers in the knock out stages is some feat. Most teams would settle for winning one of those away.

Earls final game for Munster, 12 years on since he and Murray got some silver wear for Munster. POM first trophy for Munster, legends of the game who deserve this win.
Great game to watch. Very happy to beat the saffas. Much better final than the Premiership.

Kevin77

Fred Wood (13)

Was brilliant

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
In what way was it better than the Premiership final!??? That was an awesome game
Maybe you had more hope in Sale than I did but I felt like it was just window dressing until the inevitable Saracens victory. Didn't think they were ever really threatened.

Kevin77

Fred Wood (13)
That Munster v Stormers game had everything. Really tense and tight affair. Great crowd and atmosphere and (for me) a great win. Also demonstrates that Ireland have great depth and when Sexton goes Crowley will likely be a genuine replacement (Ross Byrne is very good, but Crowley looks a level up)

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I don't understand. Paddy is currently in my Alltime Crim Matchday XXIII. I was led to believe he is a convicted rapist. Why is he playing professional rugby football again? WHY? ANSWER ME.

ANSWER ME ok ok fuk moi:
Found not guilty but if you have a Piece of Shit XXIII he's got to get a start.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
What on earth is going on over there?
Amazing isn't it. They have the same shrink to greatness issue we have too. Apparently a lot of people think 10 is the ideal number of clubs and were happy to see LI, Worcester and Wasps, clubs with much greater history than the Rebels, fold easily for profit.

England are in a similar but way better position than us. They have a viable local competition but get pummeled when they play foreign clubs in the champions league, also they bleed their best players OS. They need to suck it up, reduce the salary cap and stick to an all English league, maybe even bring in two Welsh clubs.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Amazing isn't it. They have the same shrink to greatness issue we have too. Apparently a lot of people think 10 is the ideal number of clubs and were happy to see LI, Worcester and Wasps, clubs with much greater history than the Rebels, fold easily for profit.

England are in a similar but way better position than us. They have a viable local competition but get pummeled when they play foreign clubs in the champions league, also they bleed their best players OS. They need to suck it up, reduce the salary cap and stick to an all English league, maybe even bring in two Welsh clubs.
The Walsh are in worse shape then the English, the RFU needs to take control back from the clubs. The ringed fence against promotion relegation is the real cause. These sides needed to be relegated to lower overheads and rebuild for a couple of seasons. Instead they stayed in the Prem overspending while not attracting crowds because they were not competitive.

All while sides like Earling are held out because there stadium is to small, rather a full small stadium then a empty big one.