• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Northern Tours 2021 - NZ, SA, etc

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Steve Devine mostly says what plenty of others have on the performances, but does give this insight on the coaching:

During his playing days, Steve Devine spent time under Foster with the New Zealand A's side that played three games ahead of the 2005 British and Irish Lions series. "I wasn't exactly joyous about his coaching," says Devine. "It was quite loose and unorganized as nobody really knew their role. I look at the team now and it's exactly what I'm seeing..."

Aside from a few guys who only seem capable of operating at 300% intensity on the field -- such as Coles and Smith -- most looked like they barely gave any bothers. Compare that to when the same players were in Super Rugby where they all look like they're all out to murder each other.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Makes you wonder what they'd give this guy:
images.jpeg-2.jpg

Pretty sure he showed remorse afterwards ;)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Aside from a few guys who only seem capable of operating at 300% intensity on the field -- such as Coles and Smith -- most looked like they barely gave any bothers. Compare that to when the same players were in Super Rugby where they all look like they're all out to murder each other.
Aaron Smith plays for the Landers like he's had a six pack of Red Bulls.

For the AB's last year it all just seemed like some sort of whimsical melancholia.

Fuck you Foster, fall on your fucking sword you disgraceful fucking charlatan.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Aaron Smith plays for the Landers like he's had a six pack of Red Bulls.

For the AB's last year it all just seemed like some sort of whimsical melancholia.

Fuck you Foster, fall on your fucking sword you disgraceful fucking charlatan.
F*** me where you been for the last 3 months DP. You just got a movie reel of historicl rugby tours delivered to the Pitcairns?? ;) :D

Last edited: