• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC 2016 Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Howdy all.

The 2016 NRC Season Draw will be released at noon today and once again we want to cover it in-depth.

We had great support from the GAGR community last year and want to throw it open again for anyone who wants to do match reviews or take photos or just help us out.

There are regional matches as per usual so help in those areas will be a big focus. And we've always struggled to get sufficient coverage in Perth so any WA readers who are keen to push the Spirit cause, please stick your hand up.

Cheers!

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Draws has been announced.http://www.rugby.com.au/news/2016/06/28/22/19/buildcorp-nrc-fixture-announcement

Tries to be wortg 6 points, all kicks for goal worth 2. Greater Sydney Rams to be now known as the Western Sydney Rams. Which I have to say, is pleasing. They appear to be playing all their home games at Concord Oval. The reported Southern Districts defection to the Rays seems even more odd as the furthest south any of their home games get is North Sydney Oval.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Would prefer to see tries worth 5 points and all goals worth 2. Would give the possibility of 1 point difference in the score towards the end of a game with a penalty goal to win.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Would prefer to see tries worth 5 points and all goals worth 2. Would give the possibility of 1 point difference in the score towards the end of a game with a penalty goal to win.

I think it's to come into line with the trial laws WR (World Rugby) has initiated across different competitions worldwide.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I'll do a match call with score updates on Saturday at the Rays/Eagles match, same as my Rams/Spirit posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.