• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Round 3 - Western Sydney Rams v Perth Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
Perth Spirit team;

Greater Sydney Rams vs Perth Spirit
Saturday, 10 September
Kick-off 11:00AM AWST
Concord Oval, Sydney
Live Stream Available HERE
#
NAME
LAIONE MULIKIHAAMEA (Joondalup)
HARRY SCOBLE (UWA)
SHAMBECKLER VUI (UWA)
KIERAN STRINGER (Cottesloe)
ONEHUNGA HAVILI (Palmyra)
BRYNARD STANDER (Nedlands)
KANE KOTEKA (Wests Scarborough)
RICHARD HARDWICK (UWA)
RYAN LOUWRENS (Cottesloe)
JONO LANCE (Associates)
ERIC VASUKICAKAU (Cottesloe)
BILL MEAKES (TBC)
AMMON MATUAUTO (Nedlands)
JAMES WEPENER (Joondalup)*
MANIHERA EDEN (Palmyra)
TOM SHEMINANT (Nedlands)*
MEES ERASMUS (Palmyra)
CHRIS HEIBERG (Perth Bayswater)
RUSSELL BURGES (Kalamunda)*
HADLEIGH MAY (Cottesloe)
MICHAEL RURU (Nedlands)
AJ ALATIMU (Wests Scarborough)
BEN TAPUAI (Wanneroo)

*Denotes possible Buildcorp NRC Debut

https://www.westernforce.com.au/art...il.com&l=267_HTML&u=18208736&mid=6387830&jb=7

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Gold medallist at fullback for the Rams

Western Sydney Rams: 1. Matt Gibbon, 2. Brandon Paenga-Amosa, 3. David Lolohea, 4. Filimone Tufui, 5. Senio Toleafoa, 6. Ngaruhe Jones, 7. Tupou Sopoaga, 8. Rhys Allen; 9. Scott Gale, 10. Paul Asquith (c), 11. Luke Smart, 12. Apolosi Latunipulu, 13. Denny Godinet, 14. Rob Buaserau, 15. Vatemo Ravouvou. Replacements: 16. Aaron Blacklock, 17. Andrew Tuala, 18. Jack Payne, 19. Taunaola Kei, 20. Tom Alexander, 21. Harrison Goddard, 22. Mitch Walton, 23. Albert Nikoro. Coach: John Muggleton.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Big Will must be a late addition to the original announcement

2zwqv9x.jpg

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Heading over to watch this match - taking the family and brother.

Wonder if any marketing been done to PI community about the Fiji 7's Gold medallist playing. I think I already know the answer to that one. Apparently marketing is a dirty word in rugby and not part of the gentleman's game.

T

TOCC

It's not a dirty word, some teams and organisations are doing their best with limited resources to market this comp, the key term there is "limited resources"

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I think the Rams have built a whole pacific strategy for this tournament. They've been playing games between the respective communities pre-match I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Pfitzy and I at Concord, no team sheets but we'll do our best. Spirit attacking scrum 5m out after 3 mins.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Spirit in after 21mins. 14-0. Rams pigs off the pace. Asquith doing fuck all with the pill.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
After all of his fitness work with the Wallabies, shouldn't Skelton be dominating at this level?

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Lineout 5m from Spirit line, good throw and a good rolling maul. Rams over. 16-14 to the Rams after 30mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.