• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boats and Hoes

Bob McCowan (2)
Riverview vs Kings - A season defining game.

Riverview will come in huge numbers, which will definitely play a part within the game, however don't ever rule out King's.

King's boys will still turn up, although maybe not in great numbers, they have still been notorious this year for being one of the rowdiest schools, led by their War Cry Captain. My son, who is currently in Year 8 (TKS) said the current King's War Cry Captain was stripped of his role for a week on the basis that he had riled up the crowds too much to the point of excessive complaints from other schools.

If the King's Boys really want to come out on top this weekend, it will be a tough task considering Riverview's crowd and recent form.

Balmain Subbies

Darby Loudon (17)
Someone on this loop said a good yr12 team will always beat a good yr11 team. You can't underestimate that, its essentially a 2 yr turn around with 12 month older kids being replaced by 12 month younger.
I think its going to take a very well coached outfit to roll Scots next year.
On Shore rugby, ever since they put Dave Mason Jones in charge their improvement across the board has been very impressive, not only that but the way the school has got around it.
Can't wait to see the Kings/Riverview clash tomorrow, enjoy the weekend.
Thanks @Double Badger , but I cannot take the credit, it was a line the Scots physio Mark Kenna said. If I recall correctly he was there from 1986 to 2003 or 2004, so he had seen a few teams/games. He said it to the year 11 boys in 1997 1XV change room after the last game of the year. Which I think was vs Sydney high

newingtonsalarycap

Frank Row (1)
Finlay bartlett has a bright future in this game and I have been hearing reports that multiple NRL clubs are chasing him.
His work ethic and knowledge of the game are unmatched, which sets him on a bright path to greatness. All this chatter around his defence will be shushed this weekend when he dominates the opponent physically and mentally.
- OFA LATU OUT

Blood Sweat and Beers

Stan Wickham (3)
Up and coming View prospect. Just returned from his trip from the Homelands (Malta). He's struggled with injury for the first part of this season but has been working his way back up the grades.

Watch out for Tom (Muzz) Furlong.

This is rubbish mate, seriously these Year 11 View boys, hit the books champ, Daddys money only gets you so far.

workingdasnipe

Peter Burge (5)
News from View vs Kings:

- Hamish Grover is out with a torn groin. Unknown if done on the weekend or subsequent of a rendezvous mid week.
- Reuben Stock is making his debut in the front row.

Newington has suffered a potential loss as Hemasi makasini is a 50/50 on playing tomorrow as he may have broked his finger at lunchtime playing volleyball. this could be a big loss for newington this week.

Go new!!

Status
Not open for further replies.