• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW SCHOOLS FENCING 2023

Greg.Kelly

Frank Row (1)
Think you might have mistaken us mate, this is a serious forum for serious discussion of NSW Fencing only
Long time supporter, but first time commenter and I couldn't agree more LG. Certain individuals here seem to misunderstand the purpose of the forum and need to take fencing a tad more serious. On another note I was wondering how the competition is stacking up thus far and who seem to the favourites. I've heard down the grapevine that fencing is becoming a larger priority among the CAS competitors.

Kell Out.

Lachie Goon

Allen Oxlade (6)
Long time supporter, but first time commenter and I couldn't agree more LG. Certain individuals here seem to misunderstand the purpose of the forum and need to take fencing a tad more serious. On another note I was wondering how the competition is stacking up thus far and who seem to the favourites. I've heard down the grapevine that fencing is becoming a larger priority among the CAS competitors.

Kell Out.
Hey GK
I probably fancy Jarrod Su (Sydney Boys High) to take out the championship this year, as I've heard he has significantly improved his form with the Sabre even after finishing with a respectable 3rd in 2022

Greg.Kelly

Frank Row (1)
(hopefully) Brook is looking the goods this year. Highly funded program and a couple good youngsters coming through.
LG, although the Brook's talent thus far has been evident, programs that foster a force of swordsman from a younger age are far more sound. Most notably in schools like Aloys who display elite foil work week in and out. But only time will tell, so keen to see how the season plays out considering the elite show of talent from this year's fencers.

Kell Out

Lachie Goon

Allen Oxlade (6)
LG, although the Brook's talent thus far has been evident, programs that foster a force of swordsman from a younger age are far more sound. Most notably in schools like Aloys who display elite foil work week in and out. But only time will tell, so keen to see how the season plays out considering the elite show of talent from this year's fencers.

Kell Out
Aloys fan eh?? any word on that Stepcich?

Lachie Goon

Allen Oxlade (6)
Went to Leichhardt Oval on Saturday, the fence in question has been fixed. The fencing mending crew on this thread can now stand down.
I find it extremely disrespectful how you belittle our beloved sport like this and would class such messages as "spam". Reported.