• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW V QLD hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hi-jinks

Guest
The crew were spotted later in Queensland.
They were a rogue group known as "Marquee Players".
 

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Our NSW team snouts tell us all is not well with several back-line members. Calls for positional switches by the team's leadership group have not had a receptive hearing from the coaching staff. One NSW attacking player is apparently untouchable. Teammates suggest it is because he is from a "favoured" club side. Several players are also concerned NSW are chasing an interstate player whose off-field behaviour is far from squeaky clean. They derogatively call him "Pot".

gees, all is not good in Camp Tah. Obviously they want Lachie Turner out of there. No wonder they don't pass the ball to him. Can't be good for the team.
 
F

formeropenside

Guest
I assume the pothead is Mitchell. Thats about the only player I can think of being chased by the Tahs as of late.

Funny - appear in one homo-erotic photo shoot and the Tahs boys are lining up to get you onboard. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
 

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
formeropenside said:
I assume the pothead is Mitchell. Thats about the only player I can think of being chased by the Tahs as of late.

Funny - appear in one homo-erotic photo shoot and the Tahs boys are lining up to get you onboard. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

No, there's another...J'OC...take your pick.

Note that approximately 80%+ of both Growden rumours and statistics are made up.
 

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Ash said:
formeropenside said:
I assume the pothead is Mitchell. Thats about the only player I can think of being chased by the Tahs as of late.

Funny - appear in one homo-erotic photo shoot and the Tahs boys are lining up to get you onboard. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

No, there's another...J'OC...take your pick.

Note that approximately 80%+ of both Growden rumours and statistics are made up.

your saying 20% of the time he's 100% right?
 

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Noddy said:
Ash said:
formeropenside said:
I assume the pothead is Mitchell. Thats about the only player I can think of being chased by the Tahs as of late.

Funny - appear in one homo-erotic photo shoot and the Tahs boys are lining up to get you onboard. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

No, there's another...J'OC...take your pick.

Note that approximately 80%+ of both Growden rumours and statistics are made up.
your saying 20% of the time he's 100% right?

20% of the time he could be 80% right, or rather, 80% of the time, he's 20% wrong. Maybe.

Favoured club could be any one of Randwick, Sydney Uni or Eastwood, IF it's true. Which could be Carter or Turner. Unless Norths suddenly becomes a "favoured club", but don't see how...someone who is actually involved in policking in premier clubs in Sydney would have to say.
 

fatprop

Jason Little (69)
Staff member
Noddy said:
Our NSW team snouts tell us all is not well with several back-line members. Calls for positional switches by the team's leadership group have not had a receptive hearing from the coaching staff. One NSW attacking player is apparently untouchable. Teammates suggest it is because he is from a "favoured" club side. Several players are also concerned NSW are chasing an interstate player whose off-field behaviour is far from squeaky clean. They derogatively call him "Pot".

My guess would be Horne at 12 & Tahu at 13 with the Sydney Uni cartel pumping for Carter. So far that combination hasn't been tested in the 3 matches.
 
P

PhucNgo

Guest
cyclopath said:
Thomond78 said:
You know, the easiest thing to do would be for the NZRU to ship over equal amounts of weapons to each side of the QLD/NSW border and let you finish the job off for them... >:D
Do NZ have any weapons, apart from old, unregisterable Holdens?

I recall that one of the ad agencies on last year's Gruen Transfer was onto this as well Cyclo. They got into a bit of trouble with Hillin. No army, no navy, no airforce... ripe for the pickin'.
 

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
I remember the add, but who or what is Hillin?

Edit: I see what you've done there, Helen Clark... scary woman.
But seriously who cares if we upset her? It's not as if she'll send over the NZ Army, Navy or Air Force.. though she could mobilise a fair sized militia in Bondi
 

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Moses said:
I remember the add, but who or what is Hillin?

Edit: I see what you've done there, Helen Clark... scary woman.
But seriously who cares if we upset her? It's not as if she'll send over the NZ Army, Navy or Air Force.. though she could mobilise a fair sized militia in Bondi

and Ballymore/
 
S

steiner

Guest
fatprop said:
Noddy said:
Our NSW team snouts tell us all is not well with several back-line members. Calls for positional switches by the team's leadership group have not had a receptive hearing from the coaching staff. One NSW attacking player is apparently untouchable. Teammates suggest it is because he is from a "favoured" club side. Several players are also concerned NSW are chasing an interstate player whose off-field behaviour is far from squeaky clean. They derogatively call him "Pot".

My guess would be Horne at 12 & Tahu at 13 with the Sydney Uni cartel pumping for Carter. So far that combination hasn't been tested in the 3 matches.

Yep, that's probably it I'd say. They want Timana 13, Horne 12 and Carter 20.

When's Cam Shepherd off contract? Fullback/goalkicker/NSW boy, an obvious man to pursue. Had some off-field drama, a pot-head perhaps?
 

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
Why the hell is this turning into a bash the kiwi thread?!

Lets get back on track shall we ladies...
Interstate hatred etc....

that is all...
 

cyclopath

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Staff member
Virgil said:
Why the hell is this turning into a bash the kiwi thread?!

Lets get back on track shall we ladies...
Interstate hatred etc....

that is all...
Just trying to find a cause that could unite as all as brothers once again, Virg. You know how it is! ;D
 

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Virgil said:
Why the hell is this turning into a bash the kiwi thread?!

Lets get back on track shall we ladies...
Interstate hatred etc....

that is all...

Show me a thread that doesn't, anywhere in the world. ;)
 

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
PhucNgo said:
cyclopath said:
Thomond78 said:
You know, the easiest thing to do would be for the NZRU to ship over equal amounts of weapons to each side of the QLD/NSW border and let you finish the job off for them... >:D
Do NZ have any weapons, apart from old, unregisterable Holdens?

I recall that one of the ad agencies on last year's Gruen Transfer was onto this as well Cyclo. They got into a bit of trouble with Hillin. No army, no navy, no airforce... ripe for the pickin'.

http://invadenewzealand.com/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top