• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NZ Maori vs England

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Jesum Crow, what a game.

Hosea Gear was on fire, should be on the EOYT for sure. Anyone else catch this game?

[video=youtube;wnBbbKIcWjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnBbbKIcWjk&playnext_from=TL&videos=e_H7KfMdLcs&feature=sub"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnBbbKIcWjk&playnext_from=TL&videos=e_H7KfMdLcs&feature=sub[/video]

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
I forgot it was on, only noticed shortly into second half, it was a great end to the game. Such a contrast from the aus "Barbarians" v england

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I forgot it was on, only noticed shortly into second half, it was a great end to the game. Such a contrast from the aus "Barbarians" v england

Yeah as Kafer said last night, the Aus Baa Baas didn't do themselves any favours, a decent game and some of them could have been starting this week

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Cracker of a game.

I will personally write the NZ coaches a thank you letter if they leave Gear out of the 3N squad.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Probably the best international of the year so far. Both teams turned up to chuck it around & some of the execution was sublime. England were great value for their points, and with a bit of luck on their side could have taken the victory. Dominating scrum & backs trying a few things. The maori backs (& some of the forwards thinking they were backs) were just that little bit more skillful which gave them the win.

Defence was a bit shaky at times, but that just contributed to a great match of rugby. All 15 players deserve raps for the way they played, but obviously Gear the stand out.

Reactions: DPK

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
That Australia A team don't deserve the name Barbarians, we used to be the benchmark for backline play, now we kick.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I IQ'ed it last night and am watching it now. The first 20 mins are crazy. Some great tries. This is the reason I love rugby. Both teams have such a good attitude. I hope England play this way for the next international season and into the World Cup.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
That Australia A team don't deserve the name Barbarians, we used to be the benchmark for backline play, now we kick.

Sorry the "" was supposed to be a sarcastic thing, damn marketing crap. but if they want to call it that, they should play like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.