• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Planet Rugby Forum

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
Seems to be an awful lot of posters online here. Anything to do with the Planet Rugby forum being offline for a couple of days ?

Do any PR refugees need any sledging or abuse ? I am happy to step up and fill the breach.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Facebook is down for scheduled maintenance as well at the moment...that's another reason!

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Speaking of PR, I'd be interested on how people would compare there with here. Pro's/cons etc.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Speaking of PR, I'd be interested on how people would compare there with here. Pro's/cons etc.

If you mean prostitutes and convicts, there are many more of those on PR than here. ;)

But seriously, PR is 90% a kind of anonymous social networking site for misfits, and 10% a rugby forum, whereas this is 99% a rugby forum.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
thanks guys. Only been over a few times, wondered if I'd just seen the wrong threads

B

Burke's Boot

Farva, sounds like its the end of the PR forums from the tidbit i got from NZder on FB. I note Jrpy hasn't missed a beat on the new site!

If you mean prostitutes and convicts, there are many more of those on PR than here. ;)

But seriously, PR is 90% a kind of anonymous social networking site for misfits, and 10% a rugby forum, whereas this is 99% a rugby forum.

And which of those two boxes would you put yourself into mate?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
BB, you always liked the stoush. I imagine G&GR is a little too timid for your liking? How will you survive?

B

Burke's Boot

BB, you always liked the stoush. I imagine G&GR is a little too timid for your liking? How will you survive?

I know after 4 days im getting a bit antsy. Even at Collision Point Rugby everyone seems on their best behaviour even Sefton aka Darwins Bulldog.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
yep that was why I left a couple of years ago. The place is just too aggressive too. It was like everyone was out to best the next person. Too many trolls.

Here ppl just talk rugby and most people are more than happy to accept the opinions of others.

Of course you never trolled yourself, did you Noddy?

Or whatever other name you decided to sign on under a few times!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
thanks guys. Only been over a few times, wondered if I'd just seen the wrong threads

I met a few good guys in the north of England when I was over there through PR. That was one of the only good things I got out of the site.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Of course you never trolled yourself, did you Noddy?

Or whatever other name you decided to sign on under a few times!

I don't think I ever trolled. I bit back sure and gave it to guys like Realist etc. But don't think I ever trolled.

Had a number of aliases too but they were more gag ones like AntRobinson, Dell and then Berrick when I couldn't remember my Noddy log on.

Did you think I trolled?

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I don't think I ever trolled. I bit back sure and gave it to guys like Realist etc. But don't think I ever trolled.

Had a number of aliases too but they were more gag ones like AntRobinson, Dell and then Berrick when I couldn't remember my Noddy log on.

Did you think I trolled?

In all fairness, no you didn't and some of your aliases were hilarious.

BB,

I reckon I joined PR in 02 or 03 (just before it changed to the current style?), so you have it on me. You really gave it your best, didn't you? You do realise you won't get that time back?!