• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Premier Rugby 2013 Ins and Outs

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
I googled his name and there was a ben corridas playing for wentworthville in the Bunderberg Red Cup which is reserve grade league pretty much...........my have the mighty have fallen.

Maybe Parramatta should have a crack?

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
He wasn't up to super 15 but surely he would be handy at any prem level club
From memory during his year at GPS he was actually stuck on the bench for prems and may have even played a few game for reserve grade, not to say he isn't a good player but I guess some of the coaches didn't rate him and his main assest was raw aggression, especially at breakdown time, there were some flaws in his game. Not sure why he left GPS/Brisbane, I figured he must have been picked up elsewhere but maybe not.

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
AJ Gilbert has developed immensely since getting the boot from the Reds he is a standout in shute shield andd unlucky to be picked up in my opinion.

From memory during his year at GPS he was actually stuck on the bench for prems and may have even played a few game for reserve grade, not to say he isn't a good player .

I remeber last time the dogs won the premiership in 06 they had Higginbotham and Abrams (both reds contracted at the time) on the bench and Poutasi Luafutu not even in the squad!! Thats when you know your on to a good team.

Problem was Abrams played alot of games at flanker and wing for the dogs where as reds tried to use him at hooker....never going to work

PlayedinHeaven

Allen Oxlade (6)
AJ Gilbert has developed immensely since getting the boot from the Reds he is a standout in shute shield andd unlucky to be picked up in my opinion.

I remeber last time the dogs won the premiership in 06 they had Higginbotham and Abrams (both reds contracted at the time) on the bench and Poutasi Luafutu not even in the squad!! Thats when you know your on to a good team.

Problem was Abrams played alot of games at flanker and wing for the dogs where as reds tried to use him at hooker..never going to work
i agree it was a good team but higgers and geoff were first year out of colts and tasi was still a colt so i dont think you can gauge their strength off those players. particularly when higgers was the only good player in that trio anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.