• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Product design help needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the dank

Hi,

I have a product I plan to manufacture that is appropriate for many sports as well as rugby. I require the assistance of a product designer. Natuarlly I am will to pay for the services. Qualified professional ideal or I will consider a student who has recently finished their studies or is in their last year of studies.

If the person plays rugby or is passionate about rugby and knows the game well then this could be an advantage but it is not necessary?

If you are interested or if you know of someone who might be interetsed then please let me know.

This is a serious email (and not spam).

Thanks

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Try PMing Panda. Actually, where is Panda? I've almost forgotten his username. "RugbyFuture" right?

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
Hi Dank,
I can't help out with product design but when you are ready to go with production I can put you onto someone who can give you a price to get it made for you in China. Yeah I know it's unAustralian but that's the commercial reality of life. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Also, if your product is anything to do with body conditioning for scrums I suggest you seek out Bruce Ross hereabouts.
Good luck.

T

the dank

Hi Paris tah,

If you could put me onto someone who can give me a price for getting it made in China then that would be great. Can you reply here or email me on thedank101@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi Dank,
I can't help out with product design but when you are ready to go with production I can put you onto someone who can give you a price to get it made for you in China. Yeah I know it's unAustralian but that's the commercial reality of life. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Also, if your product is anything to do with body conditioning for scrums I suggest you seek out Bruce Ross hereabouts.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.