• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2019

Roberts Rugby

John Solomon (38)
Jayden Green off to NZ for 2019. I knew it wouldn’t take long for others to see great talent. We should’ve played him at 10 last year.

Roberts Rugby

John Solomon (38)
I know. Just to entertain the BBC supporters I had to rub it in.

Never heard of McLouglin. Wasn’t in last year’s QLD teams for U15 or 16.

All over it

Allen Oxlade (6)
Both have ti be in the team 100%
Agree mate.

9. Stevens
10. Gordon
11. Savage
12. Ripley
13. Howarth
14. Bowyer
15. McLoughlin

As for the forwards, the front row could have Ruru, Tierney, Durheim.
Second row and back row well I believe it’s a puzzle. BBC are packed with depth. Doe is second row. However, the other options of Gibson, Blyton and Kelly Knowles can very easily be called loose forwards and join the stable of Kelly, Hayes, Wald, Westcott and Vautin.

Anyone want to give that a go?

If BBC get the best 15 players on the field don’t be surprised.

Roberts Rugby

John Solomon (38)
Agree mate.

9. Stevens
10. Gordon
11. Savage
12. Ripley
13. Howarth
14. Bowyer
15. McLoughlin

As for the forwards, the front row could have Ruru, Tierney, Durheim.
Second row and back row well I believe it’s a puzzle. BBC are packed with depth. Doe is second row. However, the other options of Gibson, Blyton and Kelly Knowles can very easily be called loose forwards and join the stable of Kelly, Hayes, Wald, Westcott and Vautin.

Anyone want to give that a go?

If BBC get the best 15 players on the field don’t be surprised.
You’re desperate to find your kid a position. What’s his background?

All over it

Allen Oxlade (6)
You’re desperate to find your kid a position. What’s his background?
Don’t know a whole lot about him. Believe he played for the U14 NSW country team and arrived at BBC ahead of the U15 season. Bit of a gun sprinter on the Atheltics track. Could be a replacement for Shayden Stephens and keep BBC’s back 3 the fastest in the comp.