• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2019

SOSJBW

Peter Burge (5)
NC Team is
1. Will Jones
2. Ronin Nutley
3. Harry Swane
4. Angus Mackey
5. Daniel Lemau
6. Jock Thompson
7.Tevita Mapa
8. Titi Nofoagatotoa
9. Finn Hearn
10. Reesjan Pasitoa
11. Robert Mapa
12. Eyzaiah Ulia
13. Daniel Muller
14. Athen Waia
15. Trezman Banjo

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
Your 19 and 30 were noticeably good v IGS last week SOS

Daniel Lemau and Finn Hearn ?

The NC 11 in the BBC game also very impressive ( I assume Robert Mapa )

Gungenia

Billy Sheehan (19)
BBC 5 tries to 2 over TGS

Plenty of backs not playing
I take my hat off to TGS for effort and heart
And what gentlemen

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
0A6B2C7A-4B9D-413C-922C-07CAA941F599.jpeg

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
5-all here at Suncorp. Terrace started fast but Chuchie have had all the ball since. Good D and loose handling has kept them out.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Assuming program numbers are correct Glen Vaihu just scored a nice try for GT following a counter attacking run from Quinn Siolo who linked with Patrick Elekana who sent it out to Vaihu to break one tackle to score.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Xavier Boyle is in for a try following an electric break from his own 22 only to be basically tackled on the try line and held up. Credit to Boyle for being the only one to support and just picked it up and fell over the line.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Churchie hit back. It was through the forwards after a few pick and drives so couldn't see who scored.

Sam Farrar kicks the conversion making it 15-12

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Terrace in again through replacement winger Jonathan van Aswegen who claimed a beautiful long pass from Siolo who has probably been the standout tonight, with Vaihu and Exekiel Amituanai also good for Terrace.

Pretty good backrow performance by Churchie with George Stoddardt very good.

FInal score 20-12 to Terrace

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
TSS were very impressive today against Nudgee. I think it ended 5 tries to 2. Injuries to Reesjan changed the game. NC were disorganised. No leadership.
TSS are definitely favourites for Rugby premiership. Totally dominant in the forwards. Keep an eye out for Jo Jo this year. Surprised talent scouts haven't signed him up.

Jeeper

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Ex BGS boy Hamiso Tabuia is running out for QLD rugby league u18 origin on Wednesday night. I would have loved seeing him in union for a few more years. The kid is a freak.