Phil Hardcastle (33)
Inman not starting for you lot would be a waste. If Harris plays 12, Mitch would be 13 and Ellison on the wing
Inman is out of place at 12, we need a second play maker so I would go with Harris at 12 and Ellison at 13 with Inman to come on with 20 minutes as a Impact sub.
My natural bias aside, but every man and his dog thought that the Inman/Ellison combo at 12/13 was a real winner this season.
Daz, our backline did not fire all year except for the Cheetahs game. The combo may have looked liked it worked but it didn't. Not one game did the Rebels score 4 trys and not all the blame can go down to the forwards not getting the ball to the backs quick enough.
Harris is a quality 12 and should not be wasted playing full back, we have two good developing 10's that should be competing for that spot.
Rebels bias mode on: would ahve been a chance to see what Tom could do on the wings. Luke also deserves a run too, at least to give Carter a rest. Might not have started him yet, but deserves his chance.
1. Toby Smith, Cruze Ah-Nau, Max Lahiff
2. Shota Horie, Pat Leafa, Tom Sexton
3. Paul Alo-Emile, Laurie Weeks
4. Luke Jones, Sam Jeffries
5. Caydern Neville, Steve Cummins
6. Colby Fainga'a, Scott Fuglistaller
7. Sean McMahon, Jordy Reid
8. Scott Higginbotham, Lopeti Timani
9. Luke Burgess, Nic Stirzaker, Ben Meehan
10. Bryce Hegarty, Jack Debreczini
11. Tom Kingston, Telusa Veainu
12. Mike Harris, Mitch Inman
13. Tamati Ellison, Male Sa'u, Sefanaia Naivalu
14. Tom English, Dom Shipperley
15. Cam Crawford, Jonah Placid
I wrote this to organise first-choices in my head. Lots of movement possible in the backline, but I like the look of this starting 15. Any news on Sa'u?