• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels MOM vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dunnman

3 - Ged Robinson.... Excellent at the set piece and dynamic around the field.
2 - Cirpiani..... Looked all class out there. One blemish, but a superb all round game.
1 - Delve..... Very strong with ball in hand. Still has to wait on his fellow loosies to provide back up, but strong enough to buy time and go forward.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
I gotta say, Huxley had a shocker final 20minutes.

Yep he was poor at very critical times.

3 Saffy
2 Yoda
1 Cip - At the moment when I watch him I actually think something good will happen every time he gets the ball. This will change over time I'm sure but he showed again some excellent signs last night

Thought that NH no8 Delve put in some very good tackles and work at the breakdown

Empire

Syd Malcolm (24)
3. Delve - ran his heart out in defence, from back of the scrum and in support. Leadership from the front.
2. Mortlock - leadership was great, strong in defense and generally good in the backs.
1. Cipriani - spark is a rare commodity. Just need to get rid of the silly mistakes.

Honorable mentions:
Gerrard - great kicking. Adds so much value with monster boot. Accurate too.
Somerville - very unlucky to get penalized in scrums. Very strong at set piece.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
You guys know the drill...

3. Saffy - a league convert pilfering, making excellent tackles and scoring a great foward's try. Really good game.

Saffy is not a "league convert". He is a rugby player, through and through, who waltzed out of the Waratahs Academy into an NRL club, and ended up in first grade after a handful of games.

Let us have some accuracy, please, the mungoes get away with a lot of anti-rugby stuff, surely rugby supporters should be better informed.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
3 - Delve: made metres all day
2 - Robinson: Real bustle
1 - Mortlock: looking good again

Special mention to Sommerville

Saffy - had a great last 20 but little before that

Cipriani - some nice touches and nicely taken try, but he should get the Sharks MOM - gave them two tries single handedly and let it all go to his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.