• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Tribe 15/05/22 at AAMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Lurch is back training but probably won't play this one. Weber & Ioane, however, should be good to go. Assistant Coach David Hill did the post-training media session & said that numbers-wise it was their best training run of the season.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
REBELS (1-15): Matt Gibbon, Jordan Uelese, Pone Fa’amausili, Matt Philip, Josh Hill, Michael Wells (c), Brad Wilkin, Rob Leota, James Tuttle, Carter Gordon, Glen Vaihu, Stacey Ili, Andrew Kellaway, George Worth, Reece Hodge

RESERVES: James Hanson, Cameron Orr, Cabous Eloff, Josh Canham, Richard Hardwick, Joe Powell, Nick Jooste, Lukas Ripley

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Rebels by 35

kirk-star-trek.gif

The Melbourne Rebels, now there's a another team the Auckland Blues would rather see first up in the playoffs at Eden Park rather than those pesky potential hot streak-having Highlanders.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
No To'omua? I would have thought he would be back in this week. With Ray Nu out I was hoping To'omua to slot into 12. The team is looking it’s best all season. To'omua at 12 would have been even better.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Tribe: Kaleb Trask, Emoni Narawa, Rameka Poihipi, Quinn Tupaea, Etene Nanai-Seturo, Josh Ioane, Brad Weber (cc), Luke Jacobson, Sam Cane (cc), Samipeni Finau, Naitoa Ah Kuoi, Josh Lord, Angus Ta’avao, Samisoni Taukei’aho, Aidan Ross. Reserves: Tyrone Thompson, Ollie Norris, Atu Moli, Pita Gus Sowakula, Mitch Brown, Xavier Roe, Rivez Reihana, Inga Finau.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well I guessing Vaií is on rest weekand they figure Nankivell needs a break too. I been away in Taupo for a couple of days so haven't kept up with things properly. You would guess that Chiefs are favourites.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Well I guessing Vaií is on rest weekand they figure Nankivell needs a break too. I been away in Taupo for a couple of days so haven't kept up with things properly. You would guess that Chiefs are favourites.
I reckon the bookies have got the line at about +40.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Rebels better not lose by less than 5. Clearly a try, but apparently not even worth a second look?
That was just bizarre. Young ref was like a stubborn child determined to prove he was The Big Man In The Middle Who Knew Exactly What he Was Doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.