• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels vs Toyota Verblitz, 12 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
teams up

Melbourne Rebels squad for Toyota Verblitz exhibition:

Tom Moloney, Siliva Siliva, Fereti Sa’aga, Alex Toolis, Sam Jeffries, David Hickey, Ikapote Tupai, Rob Leota, Harrison Goddard, Jack McGregor, Kiti Ratu, David Horwitz, Sione Tuipulotu, Henry Hutchison, Tayler Adams, Brandon Amosa Paenga, Pone Va’amausili, Rory O’Connor, Jock Armstrong, Jason Havea, Mahe Vailanu, Hunter Paisami, Latu Latinipalu, Maradona Farao.
good to see Jeffries back and Horowitz, Tayler Adams - good get, and David Hickey also

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
well I'm interested in how they do, especially like to see some of the ex local school boys do well - two from the same old school - although possibly at different times - but may have played against current team mate(s) in schools competitions - also, the NRC recruits - love to see them do well. Hope Wessells can bring them together - they have always had the talent, but a lot of it is in the mind, IMO - well some of it is.

D

daz

Great to see Sam Jeffries finally back on a Rebels team sheet. Let's hope that his horrible health and injury issues in 2017 are now a thing of the past. I know he is motivated, so that bodes well for a big pre-season.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Replacing Day/Retallick with Parling, and having Toolis and Jeffries fit will make such a difference in that forward pack for next year, with or without additional recruits in that area. One of this year's biggest problems without a doubt: no consistency in that forward pack

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Where are you getting the updates SP, don't see anything from the Rebs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

D

daz

I would have thought the Rebs admin could have handed over twitter control to the tourists for the game. How cool would it be to have the bench players twitting updates to the game!

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)

I like the number of bodies in support. They look hungry.

I'd be very surprised if Adams and Paenga-Amosa at least don't sign (if they haven't been signed already).

After that, who else? Maybe O'Connor, Ratu, and Vailanu could get some of those low-level contracts they give to guys like Tupai each year?

I really liked Latinipalu in the NRC, but to sign another outside back who's not already Vic based would be absurdity.

Status
Not open for further replies.