• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Crusaders Super Rugby Rd11 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Given whats gone on in the last 48 hours i don't know which way this will go. Could be very good or very bad from the Reds view. Saders will also be keen to get one back after the final and going down in the last few games between the sides.

News on the Robinson and Slipper injuries?

Brisbok

Cyril Towers (30)
Tough ask for the Reds, the Crusaders are looking ominous! The Reds also haven't beaten the Crusaders in Christchurch since 1999. Not many foreign teams have tasted success in Christchurch in the last decade! I think this one will be a bridge too far for the Reds.

W

What2040

Tough ask for the Reds, the Crusaders are looking ominous! The Reds also haven't beaten the Crusaders in Christchurch since 1999. Not many foreign teams have tasted success in Christchurch in the last decade! I think this one will be a bridge too far for the Reds.

Same as in Auckland - Think the Reds have turned the corner and hopeful for a win even though agree that the saders are looking real ominous

Brisbok

Cyril Towers (30)
Same as in Auckland - Think the Reds have turned the corner and hopeful for a win even though agree that the saders are looking real ominous

Haha are you comparing the current Crusaders team to the shambles they've got at the Blues? Don't get ahead of yourself. It was a good win for the Reds on the weekend, but should be taken in context. This is the worst Blues team for a number of years and their performance in Super Rugby this year is the worst ever for an Auckland team I believe.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
If it had been the Blues vs the Crusaders on the weekend and both teams played the way they did, I think the Crusaders would have won by 50 points.

T

tranquility

We might be playing bad, but we are still better than the Tahs.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
This could be anything this game. Through bias justification I rate the Reds a chance. We have won our last three against them.

the sabanator

Ron Walden (29)
hopefully the return of s finger won't budge hanson out of the starting 2 spot, he's been playing well this year (better than finger did last year IMO)

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
hopefully the return of s finger won't budge hanson out of the starting 2 spot, he's been playing well this year (better than finger did last year IMO)

I guess they will share. Hanson is very good but Saia may wear 2 on his back yet he has 7 engraved on his heart. We'll need him to win us ball. We'd start with Hanson then get Finger on.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
I'll be a realist here, I cannot see the Reds gaining anything except a losing bonus point in this one. Crusaders hit their straps and we werent THAT good against Auckland, unless we would of won by more.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
I'll be a realist here, I cannot see the Reds gaining anything except a losing bonus point in this one. Crusaders hit their straps and we werent THAT good against Auckland, unless we would of won by more.

Could have let us dare to dream for another day before bringing in the logic.

Roundawhile

Billy Sheehan (19)
Whats the word on Quade? I thought he was due back this week? Given the lack of mention in the media and here I guess not.....:(

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Crusaders won because the Waratahs made some pretty small mistakes. The Tahs played very well on the weekend and I just can't see the Reds playing that well. I want to be proven wrong Reds!

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Quade picked, just before run on. Richie will get away with offside this weekend being at home. He will get away with that hideous offside against tah's he did with in 2min

Status
Not open for further replies.