• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RMC vs HAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
The latest chapter in Australia's longest running inter-collegiate rugby challenge between Hawkesbury Agricultural College (us) and Royal Military College Duntroon (them) is about to take place at RMC in Canberra on 29th of Oct. It's a significant year for both since 2011 is the centenary of RMC football club and its 120 yrs of HAC's football club too. There's a presentation to RMC being made by ACTRU at half time.

If you are a HAC alumnus, graduated from CAE or UWS Hawkesbury or if you know someone who did and are interested in attending you'd be most welcome. the stands will be packed and great atmosphere guaranteed. A whole day of fieldsports organised culminating in the football game at about 4pm. Just drop me a line via this site if you like. Blood and mustard attire is optional but preferred!

Wazzee Yah!

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I'm an old UWS Hawkesbury man, although I didn't play for the blood and mustard (I was playing for the erstwhile Blackheath Wildfires).

I can't make it but have a big day!

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Is HAC the same as UWSH? The latter play in our subbies comp, would I have seen you around, CB?

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Cheers, I'll organise to come and say hi next season whether we're all the way out there or you come to us

canowindra

Frank Nicholson (4)
Brought back memories of some pretty wild times! We girls used to love it when the Duntroon boys came up, way back in the dark ages of the early 80's! Do they still have those incredibly ugly blood and mustard blazers that we wore with such pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.