• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 11 - Waratahs v Hurricanes - Friday 5:30pm

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
You shouldnt be able to claim a mark while lying on the ground, off your feet ffs.

Off your feet, out of the game.

The march to Stalingrad was a hopelessly grim grey relentless soulless trudge whose only alleviating aspect for its participants was death.

This match was worse for the Waratahs.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
I've been a tahs/NSW supporter for 45 years and the last 10+ years have been a struggle. I thought this season they would lift but this game was so bad I am forced to agree with Dismal, there is no way back. The attack was brain dead and the breakdown was avoided by most forwards, the D was optional and the support of the runners was applause from way back down the field.

Steve_Grey

Ward Prentice (10)
Decisions, meet consequences.

The guys tried hard, but this is what you get when everything below pro level is broken by self-interest and a lack of strategic planning.

Physically bashed from minute 1 - just like the Junior Wobblies - because we have pathways narrower than a paper straw.
"Physically bashed from minute 1 - just like the Junior Wobblies - because we have pathways narrower than a paper straw."

And those (NSW) pathways awash with Cronyism, blocking talent - but some do slip through the net on merit.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
I'm watching the replay. It hurts
1000246576.jpg