• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 18: Waratahs v Sunwolves, Saturday 7:15 AET, SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
After getting beaten everywhere except on the scoreboard last week, will the real Waratahs turn up this week or will they continue to meander along to their now-guaranteed home final. A three try bonus point might just sweep them into second place, so there is a huge incentive dangling there.

The Sunwolves are well-coached and play a dangerous style that is as dangerous to themselves as it is to others, but surely they are going down this week before the wooden spoon fight with the Reds Friday week. Surely???

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
You'd think the Tahs would trot out exactly the same team as last week except with Folau returning at fullback.

Can't afford to take the game lightly by any stretch of the imagination.

Hopefully the starters perform well and build up a good lead and some of the players like Kepu, Robertson and Beale could be brought off early.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
After getting beaten everywhere except on the scoreboard last week, will the real Waratahs turn up this week or will they continue to meander along to their now-guaranteed home final. A three try bonus point might just sweep them into second place, so there is a huge incentive dangling there.

The Sunwolves are well-coached and play a dangerous style that is as dangerous to themselves as it is to others, but surely they are going down this week before the wooden spoon fight with the Reds Friday week. Surely???
What kind of crazy talk is this? Aint nuthin' guaranteed.

Piglet

Herbert Moran (7)
Has anyone received an email from the Waratahs about extra free tickets for members for this game?

My password isn't working when I tried to redeem so wondering if I'm the only one with this problem?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Has anyone received an email from the Waratahs about extra free tickets for members for this game?

My password isn't working when I tried to redeem so wondering if I'm the only one with this problem?
I was able to redeem extra tickets using myrugbyid.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
DhUHhx8UwAAjxwu.jpg:large

Folau returns, Hegarty to the bench, Simone drops out of 23.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
SUNWOLVES (15-1): Ryuji Noguchi, Semisi Masirewa, Jason Emery, Michael Little, Akihito Yamada, Hayden Parker, Yutaka Nagare (c), Kazuki Himeno, Ed Quirk, Michael Leitch, Grant Hattingh, James Moore, Takuma Asahara, Jaba Bregvadze, Craig Millar
Reserves: Yusuke Niwai, Keita Inagaki, Hencus van Wyk, Wimpie van der Walt, Rahboni Warren-Vosayaco, Fumiaki Tanaka, Rikiya Matsuda, Ryoto Nakamura
Referee: Federico Anselmi (ARG)

Status
Not open for further replies.