• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 7: Brumbies v Waratahs, Sat 6th 7.35PM AEDT @ GIO Stadium

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Teams may as well have swapped hookers the way the lineouts have gone tonight. Feels like there's been as many steals each way as there have been lineouts won by the side throwing.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Tahs saving their worst performances for Australian opposition this year. Finally they do something for the greater good.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Mute him Molman....the commentators are biased and offer nothing.
... I'm just not a fan of spruiking young players before they have a consistent body of work. He does it all the time.

Last edited:

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
So.... Is Will Harrison the saviour? Or not. Trying to see what the experts here have to say

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Fuck me if Bell is seriously injured ill be furious. Losing the Wallabies LHP to this fucking Tah season would be criminal.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
1st try was well put together by the Brumbies.

2nd was off a midfield turnover after the Tahs didn't deal with a shocking straight up Brumbies box kick

3rd came from the dropped kickoff

And 4th straight after the stuffed up hook and tight head scrum.

I thought the Tahs were generally OK tonight, but end up getting flogged. Moments