• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Tests With No Matchday Thread

Other Test Match Rugby Tests

• I have limited interest in these test match rugby football matches

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Foreigners are stupid, I don't like them

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I am semi-curious about these test match rugby football matches

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • I am very interested in these test match rugby football matches

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I have ZERO interest in these test match rugby football matches you ***********

• I hope they all come dead last

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only watch Chute Shield rugby

• I once talked to a foreigner

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don't give a shit about rugby anymore you ************

• It's not "Chute Shield", moran. Chute is where the poles go.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Go the Irish! Great first try….

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
Thanks

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Now the French are clicking into gear, Japan have done well to stay in touch into the final quarter.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Tonga robbed a couple of trys. Called for double movement. He was tackled and then placed the ball.
The forward pass was flat. Very harsh.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Did anyone notice the ground they played Argie test on had no scorebiard? Nic Berry and ARs had to go to sideline to see a replay on a tv, and Berry actually asked the TMO for score so he could tell teams.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
wft was the Japan eligibility rule again? Dont think Gunter and Cornelsen or any of the other flotsammed raft of mercenaries out there today vs France are on any "grandfather" rule. Just rock up for a couple of club games and next season, here's your jersey fella. What a joke. It just looks pathetic.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
wft was the Japan eligibility rule again? Dont think Gunter and Cornelsen or any of the other flotsammed raft of mercenaries out there today vs France are on any "grandfather" rule. Just rock up for a couple of club games and next season, here's your jersey fella. What a joke. It just looks pathetic.
There are Aussies in at least four national sides. Kinda dumb. Probably even more for Kiwis.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's literally just 3 years of residency in that country (when they became eligible).

Now 5.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
What… so how would the Wallabies look with out the Islander boys?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Wel well just watched the Argies/Scots game, and seems we have the revenge of the NH weekend huh? Just about every series has decider next week to keep us all interested!

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Spain beat Canada and Romania beat Uruguay too. Both upsets.

Spain beating Canada wouldn't be an upset...

As Rae Rae mentioned, Canada have been a mess for a while now and Spain would be onto their second RWC if they didn't get disqualified on both occasions.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
And Romania took Spains (and possibly Russias) spot to qualify against Uruguay who will also be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.